L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The problem is most humans including scientists are prolifers. Anything that clearly exposes life is removed or misinterpreted.

Peaceful methods should be easier to get but no, they make it harder although its not impossible scientifically. N is already a Peaceful method and theoretically there are more methods but unfortunately research is limited because they are prolifers.

Also its entirely possible to make food from chemicals instead of animals and plants which will reduce suffering. And there are many ways to improve living and reducing the problems including mental health ones but humans sucks and don't care about suffering at all. They just want to trap us in this loop and play their shitty game.

I used to read a lot about chemicals and peacefulness. The process was reversed, I seek the most "dangerous" ones and check their peacefulness, there are reported ctb cases also. While there are many bad chemicals, the good ones aren't impossible at all. Its really sad to suffer and see others suffer and the peaceful method shouldn't be hard to get at all. Its just this prolife species sucks.

Sometimes I wish I knew more about chemistry so I make my own peaceful method.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, _Minsk, sadworld and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Life sucks and then you die :(

Reactions: _Minsk, Life sucks, Trannydiary and 1 other person
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
All it takes is obsession and then you'll find that any tool is useful when you know how to use it. I'm no chemist, nor am I a botanist... but I take information on miscellaneous things and use that information to improvise a way to fulfill my objective.

Reactions: Life sucks and Trannydiary
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
All it takes is obsession and then you'll find that any tool is useful when you know how to use it. I'm no chemist, nor am I a botanist... but I take information on miscellaneous things and use that information to improvise a way to fulfill my objective.
hitman-blood-money-hitman-absolution-agent-47-clip-art-png-favpng-PEJVQhCbhPpuQ8aASzcbGMfzN.jpg

Reactions: Life sucks, Gonjoolie, Trannydiary and 2 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
When I was a kid, I wanted to become a physicist.

Reactions: Life sucks, Trannydiary and Makko
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
When I was a kid, I wanted to become a physicist.
When I was a kid I wanted to jump into a black hole to see what's in there.

Still do, actually.

Science is fun. Unfortunately poisons in the only thing it can practically work with right now. Imagine how many more suicide options a futuristic society would have.

Reactions: Life sucks, 262653 and Trannydiary

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
@Makko I had something more down-to-earth on my mind, like diving headfirst into the asphalt, or going against the train, against the grain.

Reactions: Life sucks
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
@Makko I had something more down-to-earth on my mind, like diving headfirst into the asphalt, or going against the train, against the grain.
You need more science in your life.

Reactions: Life sucks