Valentino

Valentino

Apr 10, 2023
i have exams in like 1-2 days, i haven't studied. im going to fail and get screamed at by my family. i already failed one test... its so hard to study with adhd! Im going to dissapoint everyone. people make fun of me often, my friends treat me as a backup friend they only talk to when nobody else is available. People are very mean to me! I don't understand why! My relationship with my parents is not good and it will get even worse when they recieve my report card. I think I will ctb instead of be forced to deal with the screaming, them destroying my belongings and hitting me. Please if there is a god take me back from this life!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Terrible00 and NumbItAll
archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
hey man, sorry to hear this your parents sound like absolute asses. but i have to ask, are you in uni of hs?

Reactions: Valentino
Valentino

Valentino

Apr 10, 2023
hey man, sorry to hear this your parents sound like absolute asses. but i have to ask, are you in uni of hs?
hs, i do british school curriculum so theres more years of hs than normal i think (I'm old enough to be here)

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
hs, i do british school curriculum so theres more years of hs than normal i think (I'm old enough to be here)
oh okay just making sure! what i used to do was just fake report cards, print out my own that look real and hand that to my parents. they switched to online report cards halfway through my hs years though so i would just go in inspect and change them. idk if this would help your situation thought.. it would certainly give u a break from ur parents cruelty. if faking grades doesnt work and they somehow find out, talk to you teachers about your situation and how hard studying is for you so that at least next quarter your grades are better :) hope everything works out !!

Terrible00

Terrible00

Hated by so called "loved ones".
Jun 11, 2023
Exams really suck, and It's so hard to be motivated or even focus on studying. And your parents doesn't seem good to understand your situation.

And it really sucks how most parents don't change even after years.

I hope whatever you are planning will go well and that you find peace.

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
I also don't like school it's very stressful for me (I do get good grades though). Next week I have 8 tests and I am not prepared at all. 😖

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible how humans are so unnecessarily cruel in this world, existing truly is so dreadful and it must be awful being in that situation, it's really understandable just wanting to be free from all the suffering.

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I hope your exams go ok, maybe you won't do as badly as you think. How much school do you have left? Just tell your parents how hard you find it to study and you might need some extra help and that you are not failing on purpose. And yeh like another poster said, you can always talk to your teachers-I'm sure they have experience with students who struggle to concentrate and can give you some tips or advice. Maybe your teacher can speak to your parents about it? They will know if you are a good student who just needs some extra help, maybe your parents just don't understand how hard it is for you. They do not sound like they are dealing with the situation well, destroying your belongings and hitting you?! All over some exams?

I'm sorry you do not have good friends right now either, sounds like you need to start hanging out with people who appreciate you a lot more.