K

KatrinaKatrina

Oct 4, 2019
I am a good person but the voices in my head make me a bad person.
I feel as if I'm going to try and kill myself again. I'm going to take my belt, lock myself in the bathroom, and I'm going to hang myself. I've lived like this for years.
I want to do it but they tell me not to do it because they want me to suffer. I don't want to suffer.
I am not an evil person, I am kind and optimistic. They are bad and they force me to do bad things.
I am sorry I am so sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: Anxieyote and woxihuanni
LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
You can try going to the ER. They can help you with medication and hopefully make the bad voices go away.

Reactions: KatrinaKatrina
K

KatrinaKatrina

Oct 4, 2019
You can try going to the ER. They can help you with medication and hopefully make the bad voices go away.
Am I crazy? Yes.
Will I ever go to the ER? No.

Reactions: White_Room293
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
If you want help you can tell a psychiatrist your problems without telling them you're suicidal and as long as you aren't threatening to harm others either they can potentially help you without locking you up against your will. Believe me, I hate the pharmaceutical industry as much as you probably do. It's disgusting that they are allowed to lock you up and I think this people should be put through agonizing pain for supporting this sick stuff. BUT if you want help you can always go get it. If there's even a bit of you that has some hope and wants to keep going that isn't your SI then at least try and lunge at it.

Reactions: DeathImminent
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Question is, does medication stop the voices? I doubt that. It may silence the voices for a while but won't stop them. My sympathy is with you, Katrina but don't put too much hope in medications. You are not an evil person. One thing that may help is trying to communicate with the voices. Sounds crazy, I know, as they are not teal, but worth trying.

jacob6767

jacob6767

Soon to be Free
Oct 3, 2019
I felt this thread. I also suffer from schizophrenia and I know how the medication and constant reminders and feeling crazy feels.
The voices tear you apart..its so vicious..