• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
For Telegram on Desktop just right click on the send button and i tested it and it works.
For Instagram You can both schedule an story or post. But first you need to go through your phone instagram settings and turn your account into a "creator account" which is quite easy to find and setup.
Then you can schedule a post like the image in this address: https://business.facebook.com/creatorstudio

Attachments

• sinsta.png
    sinsta.png
    202.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Reactions: aminend and harkovv
Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
Do you know if it is possible with facebook?

all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
Do you know if it is possible with facebook?
I assume it's most likely possible. Maybe try googling it.
I assume this because Instagram itself is a part of facebook and the link in op has two sections: instagram and facebook, which you can select from icons on top if screen. Otherwise i wouldn't know.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
It's only possible with Facebook if you have a "page," not just a profile. So, a page with fans and followers. That's the only way to schedule posts. You used to be able to do it with third party programs like Hootsuite, but not anymore.

Reactions: Bct and all_pointless