• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
My apologies if one of the other sub forums is more appropriate for the topic of this thread, but seeing as it pertains to goodbye posts (and to a lesser degree, suicide), I am hoping that it is okay for me to ask my question here. I was planning to set up a pre-scheduled goodbye post as an improvised "dead man's switch", so that those members who I have spoken to on this forum would have a way of knowing that I am no longer here. Ideally, I would prefer to delete my account before making my attempt, but I am not sure what impact, if any, deleting would have on posts still in the queue.

If an account is disactivated before pre-scheduled posts are due to go up, will they still be posted or will they be lost because the account tied to them is no longer active?

I suppose that I could tag the moderators in my goodbye post and request that they ban my account once it goes up but there is always a chance, however unlikely, that someone (family, coroner, police etc) might poke around in the time that remains between my death and the pre-scheduled post date. Thank you for taking the time to read my question and I'm sorry if it was a stupid one but I've never played around with XenForo, so I'm not too familiar with all of the ins and outs of all of its features. I appreciate any insights that you might have to share.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Molded foundation, bed, waitingforrest and 2 others
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I plan to destroy my phone before I Ctb, take out the sim card, wipe everything and smash it.

I don't know much about the technical side of the site, perhaps ask a mod? I guess in the meantime, there are ways you can try to make it physically harder to access your stuff.