• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BorderingDeath

BorderingDeath

Dead Long Ago
Dec 9, 2019
New here, but not with suicide.

I have come to the conclusion of suspension hanging in the dead of night. Helium exit bag in a car while my suicide playlist (specifically at Breath (In the Air) by Pink Floyd) is playing is a little too troublesome and risky.

However this runs a risk of being caught before, during, and after the deed. I'm not too concerned with before and during. What I do intend to do is avoid traumatizing my family or anyone that discovers my body for that matter.

To do this I will schedule a recorded voice message call kindly requesting that they swiftly retrieve my body (including an apology for the inconvenience). My country's emergency response is far behind in this case; we don't have a proper app, SMS, or email contact. The only way is to call them.

I'm not a programmer but I can work with a complex setup if needed to. I can't afford much if anything. I've tried signing up for DialMyCalls but their website doesn't let me sign up for some reason. Most VoIP services either cost or only operate in western countries (I'm in SEA).

All I need is for my phone to call Emergency and play the recorded message. Any ideas?
Thanks.

*Some more info
I live in my family house with another family member and occasionally my mother. I plan to hang the rope on the outdoor metal roof beams over the cooking area. This is directly adjacent to the kitchen which has windows.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, LonelyLight and forever21
F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
Do you live on an apartment? I would set an alarm on your phone 1h or so after you ctb and place it by the entry door. Write a note that you did ctb and tell them in it to call the police and lay it in front of your entry door. Neighbour's will hear the alarm. See the note and call the police
Or did you mean you plan to do it outside? Then I misunderstood sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonicide and LonelyLight
BorderingDeath

BorderingDeath

Dead Long Ago
Dec 9, 2019
Do you live on an apartment? I would set an alarm on your phone 1h or so after you ctb and place it by the entry door. Write a note that you did ctb and tell them in it to call the police and lay it in front of your entry door. Neighbour's will hear the alarm. See the note and call the police
Or did you mean you plan to do it outside? Then I misunderstood sorry

I plan to do it at the back of the house. The cooking area has a metal roof with sturdy beams. The kitchen has windows, so a note won't do (unless I close the kitchen sliding doors and tape it there but a groggy person might not notice).

F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
I plan to do it at the back of the house. The cooking area has a metal roof with sturdy beams. The kitchen has windows, so a note won't do (unless I close the kitchen sliding doors and tape it there but a groggy person might not notice).
Is this a single family house? Or do you share it with other people?

Reactions: Jojosowasaki
BorderingDeath

BorderingDeath

Dead Long Ago
Dec 9, 2019
Is this a single family house? Or do you share it with other people?

Single family house. The cooking area is outside and adjacent to the kitchen. (I should probably update the post with this info)

F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
Than I don't know how to do it. But if you don't get an answer, maybe you should consider to write a delayed e mail or SMS to an acquaintance or family member and ask them to call the police.

BorderingDeath

BorderingDeath

Dead Long Ago
Dec 9, 2019
Than I don't know how to do it. But if you don't get an answer, maybe you should consider to write a delayed e mail or SMS to an acquaintance or family member and ask them to call the police.

I wish I could do that, but most of them would be asleep by then. Thanks for the suggestions though.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Perhaps you would just try to write a very big and clear sign with marker pen on a very big piece of paper.
And hang the sign from a step ladder, which they would have to walk past (or something like that)
This would be very hard to miss.
Perhaps also put some other things on the floor in front of the step ladder, to slow them down and make sure they stop and look.

In addition, you could also hire a "virtual assistant" (a person who helps with various tasks) who would be willing to check up on you every 30 minutes during a certain period, and call emergency services if you don't answer after several attempts for a 15 minute period. So you would turn you phone off before you made your attempt. However, you would need to protect them by only telling them that you have been feeling unwell. They must not know what you are planning to do, otherwise they could get into trouble. Those last points are very important.

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. Things may seem hard, but with the right help they can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.

• Love
Reactions: forever21 and NeCkDeEp
BorderingDeath

BorderingDeath

Dead Long Ago
Dec 9, 2019
I had a eureka. Use two phones; one will schedule the call at a specific time, the other will have an alarm playing the recording at the same time. Place both next to each other and viola. I'm surprised I didn't think of this sooner.

Reactions: forever21
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I had a eureka. Use two phones; one will schedule the call at a specific time, the other will have an alarm playing the recording at the same time. Place both next to each other and viola. I'm surprised I didn't think of this sooner.
If this appears to work well during your "testing" then please pass on any tips by posting them here, if possible, in case others can benefit....