• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RexRuther

Nov 16, 2020
Hey I just joined the forum. I was told to look this place up. So, I live with family which is a major problem for me. I want to go, either a coma or suicide. I just don't want to be conscious. Thing is I'm scared of pain. I don't like the thought of feeling physical pain. It's the only reason why I'm still here.

I was hoping for help, my current idea is overdosing medication but I don't know how well that will go. I'm quite poor and my family control my life. What methods should I consider?

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, Hopeindeath! and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
You may find some good methods here

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Also, even though it's a shame for whatever reason brought you here, welcome to SS.

Last edited:
Reactions: botanormal
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
None of us can tell you which method to use, that is against forum rules and is unethical. We can help you with giving you advice on a method, or linking you to necessarily information. I suggest you read the resources thread link from the previous commenter, use the search button and read the rules and FAQ page.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

Last edited:
Reactions: botanormal and _Kaira_
R

RexRuther

Nov 16, 2020
You may find some good methods here

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Also, even though it's a shame for whatever reason brought you here, welcome to SS.

Looking at methods SWB seems nice and easy but when I try it I don't feel dizzy or anything. I'm 25 if that helps.

I'm breathing as fast and as hard as I can for about a minute. After hyperventilating I notice it gets harder to breath as I go on. I hold my breath but nothing.

• Love
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Welcome. :hug:

Reactions: botanormal and RexRuther
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Looking at methods SWB seems nice and easy but when I try it I don't feel dizzy or anything. I'm 25 if that helps.

I'm breathing as fast and as hard as I can for about a minute. After hyperventilating I notice it gets harder to breath as I go on. I hold my breath but nothing.

I apologize, but I do not know about much when it comes to methods. I hope some one else might be able to help. All the best :heart:

• Love