• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

el4ine

el4ine

Feb 27, 2022
I see this being talked about in a lot of places here as a "peaceful and painless" way to CTB, has anyone done a test run to see what it feels like when you get close? I am not afraid of pain, but I don't want to leave a big mess for anyone to find so this is my best option so far. Any input, experiences, or just advice would lovely.

-S

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
L

lostchildsg

May 21, 2022
I have tried it by using a necktie and looping around my neck fast and tight and and with a standing position I blacked out really kind of quick. the next moment when I am up I find myself on the floor with all trash in my bin fallen out and the stuff nearby were on the floor. sadly the ruckus caused my parents to come in and check what happened

Reactions: obafgkm and Braindead Atheist