droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
I love him more then anything he makes me so happy. I've had him for about a year then a half maybe more but he's my world he's the only thing that's here for me really when I have nothing. If I ctb will he miss me ? I don't know anyone that would love him how I love him im conflicted.

his name
Is gizmo

Attachments

• A7CA3A26-B1E7-4FFB-8D70-DFA0ABE92E4F.jpeg
    A7CA3A26-B1E7-4FFB-8D70-DFA0ABE92E4F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, prana, not-2-b-the-answer and 12 others
Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
Gizmo is a lovely purrrbaby, has anyone in your family or friend circle taken care of cats or other animals before?

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and droppedmysyrup
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
Gizmo is a lovely purrrbaby, has anyone in your family or friend circle taken care of cats or other animals before?
yes but I believe everyone's own lives are already stressful enough their plates are all full

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
s1llyg1rl

s1llyg1rl

Jul 4, 2024
my cat was also one of the few things keeping me going and he went missing about a month ago now. i never realised how much he kept me together until he was gone ToT i have this thought that he'll come back one day but i wont be there for him and that thought crushed my soul so i'm kind of stuck between denial and acceptance of him being gone

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, UnrulyNightmare, CatLvr and 3 others
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
my cat was also one of the few things keeping me going and he went missing about a month ago now. i never realised how much he kept me together until he was gone ToT i have this thought that he'll come back one day but i wont be there for him and that thought crushed my soul so i'm kind of stuck between denial and acceptance of him being gone
this happened to me last year right before me and my exes relationship went downhill.
she was an all black cat and her name was salem.
I found her as a kitten outside and she became mine she just never left,
one day she didnt come home and i held onto the thought for a long time she would but she never did.
theres a good chance your cat is fine if you live somewhere more populated or dense even more rural but, im in the desert so im sure shes gone ):.
i really hope you find your cat though ♥♥

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: s1llyg1rl and not-2-b-the-answer
needthebus

needthebus

Student
Apr 29, 2024
I love him more then anything he makes me so happy. I've had him for about a year then a half maybe more but he's my world he's the only thing that's here for me really when I have nothing. If I ctb will he miss me ? I don't know anyone that would love him how I love him im conflicted.

his name
Is gizmo
of course your cat will miss you if you ctb

you should try to keep living

could you envision yourself staying alive for another 10 years and if so, what would you want to do?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and CatLvr
Necrosis

Necrosis

En bokstavelig bjørn som later som om han er menne
Feb 23, 2023
I live for my cat, genuinely. He won't understand what happened, he'll think I just left him behind. He'll get grumpy if I leave for too long. I don't know at what point his agitated sulking would turn into confusion/grief, but imagining this is unbearable. His lifespan expectancy is shorter than mine, so I will endure any amount of suffering to be present for him. I'll probably end it right after he goes, imagining life without him seems unbearable. He's been my rock for 12 years

So I have empathy for you, and encourage you to stay for Gizmo. Even if everything else seems pointless, just make it your life goal to make his life the best it can be. Make his joy your joy. I don't know what your life is like, but if you've got a cat that makes you happy, it's hard to imagine it's truly entirely horrible. It's also hard to imagine a good owner can put their trust in others to make sure their pet is loved like they are now.

• Love
Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf, Joarga, prana and 3 others
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
I have seen what happens to animals when they lose their friend. It is heartbreaking. And I can't do it to my guys. As bad as I hurt and as hard as it might get for me I will stay until my last baby is gone. So, unless something like ALZ comes into my life, I'm gonna be here a while it seems. (A couple of months ago I found a litter of feral kittens. Their mother was dead and their eyes were open but they were still too young to survive without her. Now they own me.)

• Love
Reactions: Joarga, prana, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person