L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
I read some testimonials of people who survived SN and I'm scared it won't work.

• Aww..
Reactions: ansiedad and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Where did you read that? Is it because they were found? I am very frightened of it not working either, especially considering my preparation includes destroying so many things that I would otherwise need if I survived. It just can't happen, for so many reasons, it must be successful. I have my SN and I'm waiting for my meto but still lots to get rid of before I end this hellish existence, the whole process is so exhausting, so worrisome, I can't even attain any peace at the end. Life, death, I will suffer through it all.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Lovestolearn, ShttyChicken, Robyn and 1 other person
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
If you take enough and have time it should work. If you puke just take more.
A lot of failures I have seen are because people were found too early or they decided to back out and go to the hospital. (which is fine, if you feel regret get help)

Reactions: Lovestolearn, ansiedad and demuic
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
If you take enough and have time it should work. If you puke just take more.
A lot of failures I have seen are because people were found too early or they decided to back out and go to the hospital. (which is fine, if you feel regret get help)
Is it possible that one can pass out after throwing up the first dose, before they get to take the second, leading to a failure?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
same here. i'm afraid it will hurt and i wont be able to take it so i end up asking for help

im also afraid that i might vomit and it might alert my mom

i guess the best we can do to make sure it works is by making sure we follow stan's guide.

Reactions: ansiedad and LastFlowers
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Every method has it's chances of failing. If you want to use it these are risks you must accept. The best thing you can do it be as prepared as possible and research properly to avoid any common errors and make the chance of failure as low as possible.

Reactions: ansiedad
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Is it possible that one can pass out after throwing up the first dose, before they get to take the second, leading to a failure?
I think if you throw it up you might not even reach unconsciousness. If you do reach unconsciousness though I think you are more likely to die than not but I haven't thoroughly read through all the failures so I'm not 100% on that.

If you do reach unconsciousness and survive then... I guess just try again. Failing shouldn't be too scary so long as you weren't found because as far as I know there isn't much risk for permanent damage. I have heard some people going temporarily blind but that seems to be the worst of it.

Reactions: LastFlowers and demuic
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
If you do it properly you will be fine.
lots of them don't fast and did it impulsive so they're stomach wasn't empty.
They failed because they threw up and don't have a back up cup of SN. They used to little SN. They used to much water. They didn't fast for 24h Or they got found.

(Based on the ones I've read)

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I think if you throw it up you might not even reach unconsciousness. If you do reach unconsciousness though I think you are more likely to die than not but I haven't thoroughly read through all the failures so I'm not 100% on that.

If you do reach unconsciousness and survive then... I guess just try again. Failing shouldn't be too scary so long as you weren't found because as far as I know there isn't much risk for permanent damage. I have heard some people going temporarily blind but that seems to be the worst of it.
Thank you for answering. I think my issue with that possible scenario playing out-personally-is that one may be left in a state where they are not dead but require medical attention, basically a state of more suffering which could lead to them being thrown into a hospital as well as preventing another attempt, possibly getting the remaining SN tossed. And I must avoid that as well, at all costs.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Do not eat for a few hours.

Consume 25grams of sn in 50ml of water. Do not call emergency services. And do not get found for about 4-6 hours.

That's it.

In case of vomiting immediately right after drinking it? People recommend drinking a second dose, but even that is not likely necessary if one is able to hold down the first dose for even just a few minutes, since sn is rapidly absorbed.

There is an informational thread somewhere around here about vomiting after taking sn (by goodpersoneffed).

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms and ansiedad
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you follow the guides then it will work:)