• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I'm scared I'll be trapped here for decades until I die of old age. I wish I could get it over and done with. I don't want to be alive in 2025. I wish I CTB years ago. I'll probably be alive in five years wishing the same thing and another five years after that and so on. Life is a nightmare.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: charcoalcat, forfever, DeathWish3301 and 14 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If things get bad enough, you will have that extra motivation. Kinda how it goes. More need based than desires.

Reactions: fleetingnight, lizzywizzy09, UKscotty and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Me too. Deathly afraid. Too bad not literally.

Reactions: fleetingnight, Hollowman, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I have the same fear, the thought of suffering for that long terrifies me, under no circumstances would I wish for the hell that is old age, it disturbs me how humans can potentially exist for so long, I'd always prefer the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep. I wish suicide is straightforward, to be able to just die painlessly would be such a relief for me. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: myusername890, thebelljarrr and Anon1337
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm scared I'll be trapped here for decades until I die of old age. I wish I could get it over and done with. I don't want to be alive in 2025. I wish I CTB years ago. I'll probably be alive in five years wishing the same thing and another five years after that and so on. Life is a nightmare.
I feel the same way and I'm beyond terrified.
The best case and most likely scenario is that I'll ctb in 4 years but i'm so scared that sn may not be available by then. And sn is the only method I can realistically do. Everything else failed even fsh failed twice, sn failed (it was my fault), countless partial hanging attempts failed, i tried slitting, i tried jumping so many times, i tried to drown myself, i tried to od… i'm so so tired… my life is just getting worse and worse at such a fast rate i suffer unbearably every day.

Reactions: poilala1
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The fact they say the last person to die of old age is already born, is even more messed up.

Reactions: poilala1
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Is it mainly SI that's preventing you or other reasons?

totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
Me too. I feel so trapped. I convince myself I'll die tonight every day, unfortunately I wake up.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Same. I've been scaring myself with the thought that I'll never get the courage to do it. I've never been a courageous person

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc