• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
It's been already discussed here before.
He didn't follow the guide and only used 2 teaspoons which is not enough. 2 teaspoons is probably 8-10 gram and recommended amount is 25 gram.
Plus he probably didn't fast long enough or at all.

From what I've read it is possible to survive even if you do everything right if you are super healthy and have a good metabolism but with a guide and neutralizing acid environment in your stomach the chances of surviving should be way lower compared of not doing it.

Reactions: demuic, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Shu and 2 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
It looks like this person called an ambulance?

Reactions: demuic and Judy Garland
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
This was four days after the article of Matthew Mindler was posted. They probably did not follow protocol at all.

Reactions: demuic and NearlyIrrelevantCake
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I did it and survived I didn't call an ambulance I just rode it out although I must admit I didn't fast long enough and I was vomiting from about 5 mins after I took it I threw up so much for like two days it was horrific and really painful it was def 15g I took but I think I only kept a really small amount down it was a horrible feeling I'm now trying to get hold of fentanyl I hear that's supposed to feel euphoric

deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
Yeah my comment on that thread applies here.

There's no evidence they used antiemetics, or even dissolved it in water, sounds like they just ate it off the spoon.
There's a method for a reason...

And it being the 'same SN' shouldn't matter, as long as the purity is enough (>95%) it'll be effective. Backup cups for if you throw up while still conscious are definitely recommended too, that's what I'll be doing.

Reactions: demuic and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
This was four days after the article of Matthew Mindler was posted. They probably did not follow protocol
I did it and survived I didn't call an ambulance I just rode it out although I must admit I didn't fast long enough and I was vomiting from about 5 mins after I took it I threw up so much for like two days it was horrific and really painful it was def 15g I took but I think I only kept a really small amount down it was a horrible feeling I'm now trying to get hold of fentanyl I hear that's supposed to feel euphoric
Sooo what happened? Something about your story just sounds odds. How quickly did you puke after drinking it?

Last edited:
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I was vomiting for like 2 days started bout 5 mins after I took it irritated my bowels aswell I know that's alot yo put out there but I thought that was the worst part because I could barely move because I kept drifting in and out of consciousness so had to keep crawling to the bathroom fell unconscious in there at one point was really scared I was gonna soil myself before dying coz I wanna die with dignity that would just be embarrassing took a few days but eventually was back to normal although I have had kidney pain ever since I'm kinda hoping my kidneys are just going to stop working it was a woerd feeling honestly I think I would rather jump in front of a train than go through that again I'm really hoping to get some fentanyl instead for my next attempt

• Wow
Reactions: wljourney
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I was vomiting for like 2 days started bout 5 mins after I took it irritated my bowels aswell I know that's alot yo put out there but I thought that was the worst part because I could barely move because I kept drifting in and out of consciousness so had to keep crawling to the bathroom fell unconscious in there at one point was really scared I was gonna soil myself before dying coz I wanna die with dignity that would just be embarrassing took a few days but eventually was back to normal although I have had kidney pain ever since I'm kinda hoping my kidneys are just going to stop working it was a woerd feeling honestly I think I would rather jump in front of a train than go through that again I'm really hoping to get some fentanyl instead for my next attempt
How much water did you use? Did you fast from liquids two hours prior?

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I fasted from liquids but it does say min of 8 hours without food and I think was only bout 5 or so because I wasn't going to do it that night originally but I got so desperate I just did it I didn't use much water because I figured if I could swallow it all in one or two mouths it'd be easier to keep down

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Did you eat and drink after you vomited the same day?
I fasted from liquids but it does say min of 8 hours without food and I think was only bout 5 or so because I wasn't going to do it that night originally but I got so desperate I just did it I didn't use much water because I figured if I could swallow it all in one or two mouths it'd be easier to keep down
How long were you fasting from liquids? You didn't measure the amount of water you used?

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Not after I vomited god know I didn't eat till bout 3 or 4 days after my stomach was really sore and I still felt really sick even after the vomiting stooped on the third day I started to drink again

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Not after I vomited god know I didn't eat till bout 3 or 4 days after my stomach was really sore and I still felt really sick even after the vomiting stooped on the third day I started to drink again
I'm not sure how you were able to vomit that much for that long if you didn't eat or drink anything afterwards

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I'm not sure why you think I'm making it up what would I have to gain from that I know its hard for people to accept that this could be unsuccessful because they so desperately want a way out but I'm just giving my story so others are aware there Is a section where they tell you successful and unsuccessful attempts with sn and there are alot of unsuccessful ones
I get nothing from sharing this just to make people with sensitive stomachs like myself (ibs) because I believe this may be why I was unsuccessful that it may not work for them like it might other people I myself will be looking at other methods now
To anyone who doesn't want to believe me don't say I didn't warn you

Reactions: Smart No More
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not sure why you think I'm making it up what would I have to gain from that I know its hard for people to accept that this could be unsuccessful because they so desperately want a way out but I'm just giving my story so others are aware there Is a section where they tell you successful and unsuccessful attempts with sn and there are alot of unsuccessful ones
I get nothing from sharing this just to make people with sensitive stomachs like myself (ibs) because I believe this may be why I was unsuccessful that it may not work for them like it might other people I myself will be looking at other methods now
Most of the unsuccessful ones were found or called for help. I never said you were making it up lol

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
grrrreat thanks for the confidence boost.
ok, that was one reaaaaally long run on sentence. If you are going to share this information, then you should also share exactly what you did. Did you follow Stans methods at all etc. I mean what kind did you use? Are you sure it was 99% pure? Come on.

Last edited:
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I wouldn't let the story of someone who is considering snorting SN in another thread affect you.. no offense teenytiny. I'm sorry you are going through so much.
I found out what a "fixer" was. I was thinking, do fixers ever post on here fear mongering posts? Not saying Tiny is a fixer, but Tiny's isn't the first person to mention a fail like that. Wouldn't surprise me if a fixer was posting fear posts so that people don't follow through.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I found out what a "fixer" was. I was thinking, do fixers ever post on here fear mongering posts? Not saying Tiny is a fixer, but Tiny's isn't the first person to mention a fail like that. Wouldn't surprise me if a fixer was posting fear posts so that people don't follow through.
I've read maybe 1 or 2 other stories similar to it. Out of the hundreds of post about SN I've gone through. Not failures just post in general.

sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
Did you take antiemetics?

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
So a member shared a link with us a case of sn failure ( https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/emp2.12702 )
It's the same SN I had planned to ctb with this easter season..I am now worried of failure. I can't afford N...Sn was my method
Don't' worry, there are several reasons why the person in the article failed. I have the same kind of SN he has, but according to other people, Mathew Mindler used the same brand too. Remember that the person in the article called an ambulance, and it also noted his oxygen level was at 86. That was after he threw up and passed out. We don't know what would have happened if he didn't call an ambulance. This article freaked me out when I first read it. You can tell the author was aiming for that goal (I mean how many times did he have to say that the guy woke up in feces). SN is still going to be my method, otherwise like I said on other threads....it would have to be vsed. Follow Stan's guide. This guy clearly didn't.

Reactions: Cheza_mus, demuic, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Alright, which one of us fuck ups from the forum got impulsive and decided to try a little and see how it went?

Ugh… so vomit and feces…..

Not fun, not funny.

Willing to bet the hospital staff had no empathy and probably even poked fun at the patients suffering, insulted their intelligence, treat n street my dear!

Yeah. That's pretty goddamn scary.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Alright, which one of us fuck ups from the forum got impulsive and decided to try a little and see how it went?

Ugh… so vomit and feces…..

Not fun, not funny.

Willing to bet the hospital staff had no empathy and probably even poked fun at the patients suffering, insulted their intelligence, treat n street my dear!

Yeah. That's pretty goddamn scary.
This guy took the SN literally 4 days after the article about Matthew Mindler was posted.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
This guy took the SN literally 4 days after the article about Matthew Mindler was posted.
Doesn't matter. Coincidental or intentional, the person had prior attempts and problems.

I think everyone is so sick of mental health patients that they're almost disappointed when the attempts fail and emergency services "save" these people.

Frequent fliers.

Oh well… "it gets better!!!"

Yeah, only for some.

And the rest?

Ha, what a sick "joke".

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames and natali4
A

ArcherFiles44

Mar 20, 2022
I've read maybe 1 or 2 other stories similar to it. Out of the hundreds of post about SN I've gone through. Not failures just post in general.
Nothing would surprise me at this point fear mongers and "guilt" and "shaming" mongers.

Last edited:
Reactions: natali4
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Wouldn't put it past fixers to attempt to be clever with misinformation etc. From what I've seen many of the pro active ones are low on literate inteligence. Not to say there arent any that couldn't be convincing shit posters. I don't get the impression this is a case of that though.

Bare in mind this person has just gone through a horrific experience and go a little easier on the expectations/demands. Ask questions if you need answers. Don't demand it like they owe it you. They're under no obligation. Honestly I don't think it needs explaining in detail as the person already said they weren't planning it and did it wrong. There will always be failures with any method due to poor execution and this is clearly that.

Appears like a spur of the moment decision that went poorly and they paid the price. And that's been stated. They would have claimed to have done everyrhing right and failed if they were attempting to put people off using it. Doesn't take genius to work that out. There is no doubt SN works. Is it peaceful? Absolutely not. But it's reliable, cheap and relatively quick it would seem.

As far as vomiting without eating, well that's quite common. Many people that starve themselves will vomit bile because it's not being used and it's irritating the digestive system. If there are toxins in there it's even more likely. Imagine a weeping wound in your stomach. As long as theirs fluids that will happen. Even when suffering dehydration it'll happen. As it was done in haste, spur of the moment I doubt AE's were used.

Last edited:
Reactions: SproutPony, Teenytiny, Cathy Ames and 3 others
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
TeenyTiny:

I can't take people who write one gigantic run on sentence seriously. Sorry, sounds like the person is a kid. I've got to get off this for a while, because I'm getting frustrated...kids should NOT be using this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: WanderingWater, NearlyIrrelevantCake and Riddle
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
The article states they're 23. Not everyone has high literacy skills. We certainly can't expect them to.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
The article states they're 23. Not everyone has high literacy skills. We certainly can't expect them to.
Judy isn't talking about the person in the article they are talking about the one who posted above.

Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
I can't take people who write one gigantic run on sentence seriously. Sorry, sounds like the person is a kid. I've got to get off this for a while, because I'm getting frustrated...kids should NOT be using this site.
Yes, this is the same kid that asked if you could "snort SN"

Don't mean to pile on you teeny and I am sorry that you are in a state to seek out ctb, but you do sound young and if you are please try to keep going until you are older before you make this decision

Reactions: Judy Garland
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Judy isn't talking about the person in the article they are talking about the one who posted above.
Are they not the same person? Maybe I misread it.

EDIT Ah, yeah, having just looked back over the thread I see I missed a couple of posts. Tiny didn't call an ambulance so clearly not the same person. My mistake.