B

bpdme

Oct 30, 2019
Since receiving my SN, I just wanna get it over with. I planned for Monday or Wednesday but I'm getting drunk tonight and I just can't stop thinking about taking SN. If I throw up I'll just take more. But I know it isn't sensible but I think it'll be easier if I'm drunk.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: n0505, metalchic_74, Stan and 1 other person
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
I think the alcohol will neutralize the SN? Apparently mixing it with pop or juice can make it not work. I would be cautious.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Sounds risky & impulsive- I get that u feel like the impulsivity factor might "help" u to go through with it...but yeah with too much booze...prob a recipe for failure...totally get where your coming from though.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Can't stop you. Nobody with any certainty can say whether you will succeed or fail.

metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
Drinking alcohol will definitely cause vomiting imo

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I understand the need for impulsiveness to help you take the plunge. But alcohol will increase it x 10 and SN is not the ideal method to mix it with. Your choice though, wish you the best ❤

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
glad you are back.

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdme
charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I get that u feel like the impulsivity factor might "help" u to go through with it.
I share this feeling, that I will need some type of powerful desensitizing agent to help me push through the doubts that continue to plague me. It makes me f-ing furious. And I also feel shame. I've struggled so long with this disease, that to now have to struggle with the vestiges of a religious upbringing I came to hate. Just feeling absolutely exhausted.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingHeart and bpdme