krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
It's kinda funny actually, i tried to sell a digital item for $100 because I was gonna buy H and more benzos to ctb and the guy decided to scam me and fuck me over :)

I don't think they realized all they did was prolong my shitty fucking life... gonna sell my pc now I guess but it's gonna take longer ;w;

I've never shot up H before but i have good veins and seen people do it in movies :3

I had a dream about heroin like a year ago, it was very vivid dream. I've never done heroin before but it felt sooo real, maybe it was showing how I die?

I was in an empty bathtub when I shot up and I felt a rush of euphoria, the best feeling I've ever felt, I cannot describe the rush, it felt like a warm cozy blanket, a tingling sensation, and all of my worries going away.

I was laying on top of the softest clouds and the warm sun shining on me.

It felt like a full body orgasm that's the best way to describe it :3

I believe that dream was showing me my eventual demise... I can't wait to feel it again.
Obviously it was meant to be this way :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: rikamonie, itsamadworld and tryingtoescape
coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
Please if you want to OD with H look at some video on how to IV and but at least 2g (better 2,5g) of H
I suggest to try with simple water before do it with H to be sure of what you are going to do

• Love
Reactions: itsamadworld, krsu and pentobarbitaldreams
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Please if you want to OD with H look at some video on how to IV and but at least 2g (better 2,5g) of H
I suggest to try with simple water before do it with H to be sure of what you are going to do

I will practice first dont worry, also where can I get syringes? walgreens or cvs or something?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
I have no idea, here you can buy it in the pharmacy for a few cents
And btw you should buy one syringe for insulin (for the needle) and a bigger one for the actual syringe because 2 g of H needs more water to dissolve than the the insulin can take

Sorry for my English

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Soul and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
are there any side drugs you would recommend? like anti-emetic or anti-convulsives?

coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
are there any side drugs you would recommend? like anti-emetic or anti-convulsives?

Is going to be your first time with opioids? Maybe you could take some antiemetic but if you want to OD you will not need anything else. With 2g you will be unconscious in a few seconds

I really would like to OD with H myself but I was addicted to H for years and now I don't want to leave this memory to my mother

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Is going to be your first time with opioids? Maybe you could take some antiemetic but if you want to OD you will not need anything else. With 2g you will be unconscious in a few seconds

I really would like to OD with H myself but I was addicted to H for years and now I don't want to leave this memory to my mother

im very familiar with opioids.

2g? damn that's alot... i thought 1g would do the trick

I understand you not wanting to scar your mother, although it's inevitable that people you know will be hurt after taking your own life. Sucks there no way to magically disappear out of everyone's memory ;w;

coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
im very familiar with opioids.

2g? damn that's alot... i thought 1g would do the trick

I understand you not wanting to scar your mother, although it's inevitable that people you know will be hurt after taking your own life. Sucks there no way to magically disappear out of everyone's memory ;w;

I don't know the purity of your H. To OD you need 0.5g of PURE H.

I will may use it.. it's just I think my family will accept the fact better if I use another option that's why I bought SN

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I don't know the purity of your H. To OD you need 0.5g of PURE H.

I will may use it.. it's just I think my family will accept the fact better if I use another option that's why I bought SN

why do you think you're parents would accept the fact better if you used sn?