CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Human terrible leavd all possiblty, all do hurt even one say suffer even condition same still human Hutt all need leave. That why even group reddit other places no need joij, all human same some do hurt other some prolife not understand ctb. Why stay human see suffer people still abuse other people. Awful species

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lonerzepam, Dead Meat, makethepainstop and 4 others
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
agreed, i hate humans and they are an awful species.

thats why im a loner hermit.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Hollowman
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that humans are an awful species. Human life on this earth is completely unnecessary, in fact it's tragic how life continues to be brought here. Humans have the potential to both experience and inflict pain on others which really is horrifying. It's better to be alone as nowhere is really free from the cruelty of humans, as long as we exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: HermitLonerGuy and CTB Dream
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Human terrible leavd all possiblty, all do hurt even one say suffer even condition same still human Hutt all need leave. That why even group reddit other places no need joij, all human same some do hurt other some prolife not understand ctb. Why stay human see suffer people still abuse other people. Awful species
Honey I have to agree with you. Honestly I wonder how we have made it this far. Supply chain issues are happening globally. Central banks and Treasuries through out the world are cranking up their printing presses. The war in the Ukraine could be the start of WW3. In some of the world people are treated as garbage. I can assure everyone here trouble is comming no matter where on earth you live!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lonerzepam and CTB Dream