TheTranstarEngineer

TheTranstarEngineer

Possibly high
Mar 2, 2023
I feel like I'm going crazy, I know I had a SaSu app on my phone for the past 5 or 6 months, but I deleted it. I came back to SaSu recently and I'm looking for the app everywhere, but I can't even find anyone talking about it. Anyone know anything about it or have the download somewhere?

• Informative
Reactions: Seered Doom and mrscat
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
in some browsers on mobile you can add a page or website to your home screen as a shortcut

Reactions: Euthanza and worldsapart
TheTranstarEngineer

TheTranstarEngineer

Possibly high
Mar 2, 2023
in some browsers on mobile you can add a page or website to your home screen as a shortcut
Didn't look like a shortcut to a browser, acted like it's own app. I feel like I remember downloading it off the site onto my phone too.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Don't see the point in an app anywa

Reactions: Seered Doom and psp3000
Pearl

Pearl

Aug 27, 2021
I feel like I'm going crazy, I know I had a SaSu app on my phone for the past 5 or 6 months, but I deleted it. I came back to SaSu recently and I'm looking for the app everywhere, but I can't even find anyone talking about it. Anyone know anything about it or have the download somewhere?
I think I figured it out 'cause I have the app as well. I have an android so this is what I did. On chrome app open sasu website, press the 3 dots on the top right side, scroll down the list and one should say install app, press that and it'll install the app on your phone.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: avoid, TheTranstarEngineer, ametohikari and 2 others
mrscat

mrscat

May 25, 2018
Yes! I had the app too! I switched phones and now I can't find it again! Thanks for posting this!

• Love
Reactions: Seered Doom and TheTranstarEngineer
mrscat

mrscat

May 25, 2018
I think I figured it out 'cause I have the app as well. I have an android so this is what I did. On chrome app open sasu website, press the 3 dots on the top right side, scroll down the list and one should say install app, press that and it'll install the app on your phone.
Thank you so much! it worked!

• Love
Reactions: TheTranstarEngineer and Pearl
SoSickAndTired

SoSickAndTired

Professional idiot
Jul 13, 2023
Didn't look like a shortcut to a browser, acted like it's own app. I feel like I remember downloading it off the site onto my phone too.
I remember this too! It was on Google play I think, but it was download able off the app

Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I had it on my phone, but I uninstalled it since it seemed to be stuck at 70k threads, and also I couldn't log in.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I downloaded SS app from google playstore for more than a year ago. Three days ago it can't be opened and I can't find the app on the playstore anymore

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Screenshot-20231011-180839-Brave.png

Reactions: Euthanza