C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Can transitioning help me live safely?I don't want to be a female.I never felt like a woman.If I cannot medically transition,what can I do to pass of as male especially with a chubby facial structure?

null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
There are a jillion resources on the internet for trans people at any agab, stage or starting point, pre-med, no-med, anything. They saved my life when I first went for it and finding a community like this for that part of things was invaluable.

I trust you'll be able to find something out there to help you c:

• Love
Reactions: cosmic-freedom
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
it won't make your life safer. Once found out, being trans is much more dangerous than being a woman. There's a study attached below with statistical evidence that proves so. you are 5x more likely to be victimized if you transition. (study: https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/press/ncvs-trans-press-release/) To be blunt, without any sort of medical involvement, it's going to be virtually impossible to look perfectly like a cis male. of course, you don't have blend in perfectly, but if your goal is to live safely this won't cut it.

for tips...I'd honestly see if you could work out, since it builds muscles and loses breast fat. There's also youtube tutorials on how to do makeup to accentuate masculinity that are def helpful. Also the way you dress and carry yourself.

transition for yourself and what you truly want, not for safety.

Last edited:
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
it won't make your life safer. Once found out, being trans is much more dangerous than being a woman. There's a study attached below with statistical evidence that proves so. you are 5x more likely to be victimized if you transition. (study: https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/press/ncvs-trans-press-release/) To be blunt, without any sort of medical involvement, it's going to be virtually impossible to look perfectly like a cis male. of course, you don't have blend in perfectly, but if your goal is to live safely this won't cut it.

for tips...I'd honestly see if you could work out, since it builds muscles and loses breast fat. There's also youtube tutorials on how to do makeup to accentuate masculinity that are def helpful. Also the way you dress and carry yourself.

transition for yourself and what you truly want, not for safety.
I don't know how to live safely when being in this body is not even what I asked for.I have read up a lot about hormone therapy and stuff.I am scared of going to doctors too.Nobody can be trusted.

My upper face looks masculine,its only my facial fat.Guess I have to work out a lot.Thank you so much!