• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
What are some RELIABLE spots I can use to hang myself in a hotel?
It would be your average 3star modern hotel room 60 euros a night.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Most hotels don't have a reliable spot to hang yourself. It's all pretty much wall, ceiling, and floor. Ceiling fans aren't reliable because once you put your weight on it, the ceiling fan comes crashing down.

Reactions: memento_mori and Halo13
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Most hotels don't have a reliable spot to hang yourself. It's all pretty much wall, ceiling, and floor. Ceiling fans aren't reliable because once you put your weight on it, the ceiling fan comes crashing down.
Yeah I thought so.
Anthony Bourdain did it in an hotel but of course it was a 5 star that may as well be an entire flat instead of a room. He did it with a doorknob but I'm sure it was some kind of expensive sturdy doorknob.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah I thought so.
Anthony Bourdain did it in an hotel but of course it was a 5 star that may as well be an entire flat instead of a room. He did it with a doorknob but I'm sure it was some kind of expensive sturdy doorknob.
I think most door knobs would, or could be reliable. The only thing I worry about with that is the noise you'll be making as your body's survival instincts kick in.

Reactions: Soul and spanishguy22
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
You know, those home pullup bars you use in a doorjamb are designed to hold your entire weight and cost like 20 bucks. You could even assemble it in the room.

Reactions: Halo13, Manaaja and want to die 25
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
Coat hook or shower pipe? Anything that will hold your weight

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I have the perfect answer to this question and have posted it on these forums many times. You want one of these, which is normally used to anchor resistance bands in a door frame. Holds lots of weight and is cheap and readily available.

Reactions: ybredybred
Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
Put the rope around a door handle. Then over the door. Close the door. Hang from other side.

P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Put the rope around a door handle. Then over the door. Close the door. Hang from other side.
How do you shut the door with rope in between the hinge? I could never do that

Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
How do you shut the door with rope in between the hinge? I could never do that
You'll need a smaller rope. If you're okay with destroying a door or door frame a little then you can carve out a little notch in either one to let the rope pass. I'd recommend using a bathroom door in that case and not the main door. Bathroom doors tend to have more space between the door and frame but that might be different in various places.

Other ideas (for partial suspension) are bed posts if there are any, or on the far end of the rope make a loop and put a table leg through it, then put the rope over the table and hang off the other side. Will have to be a pretty heavy table. Or what another person has said is buy a pull up bar that goes over a door frame. You just have to make sure there is a couple of inches of wall on either side, and then secure it as best as possible because a lot of convulsing and moving around might make it fall off. Another user's suggestion of an anchor thing seems good but I don't have experience with those. You could try a shower curtain rod but most likely those aren't strong enough. I know most I see the way you move them is just by pulling and pushing and twisting so it is just going to fall off when you're hanging and convulsing. I haven't been to very many hotels so there's nothing else I can really think of. Whatever you do, test it with all your weight and lost of thrashing and kind of jump your weight onto it.

F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
I have used a ratchet strap over a hotel room's bathroom door to suspend an intimate partner during intimate activity. Since it's flat it might work for you.