pyamu

pyamu

love u so much u guys r the only nice ones left
Dec 14, 2021
I used to only feel sadness. I thought it was my fault for feeling so awful all the time, and I thought that my depression was a choice I was making. Now, all I can feel is anger. Anger towards the world, anger towards those around me, and an anger towards existence. I don't know why I couldn't see it before, but some people try to make my life intentionally more difficult. Some people try to make my life unbearable, and they push me on the edge to suicide. I'm so exhausted of the comments and the passive-aggressive taunts that are only directed towards me. I hate how everyone laughs along when someone insults me. It's not funny at all, and that's the reason I look so miserable every day. Some people are so messed up that they go out of their way to insult you, yet are liked by those around them. I hate those people. I don't know if this is right to feel, but I can't even feel sad about my life anymore. I just want to escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: Illidan77, Lost in a Dream and Memoka
Memoka

Memoka

The Galaxy Mage
Mar 21, 2023
It is not your fault.
And it's not their fault.
We have too many problems of our own.
I understand your feelings for others.
But they won't lead to anything.
You cannot change the world, but you can change your attitude towards the world.
Peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so disgusting how cruel humans create so much suffering in this world, I certainly do believe that humans are responsible for so much of the harm that exists here and of course it's very much understandable just wishing to leave it all behind. This world undeniably is such a hellish place and humans just make things even worse with how they treat others so badly.

W

Whistea

Jul 29, 2022
Same here, I noticed that a while back as well. When something or someone upsets me, I don't really get sad anymore, it just goes straight into wrath. Which is arguibly way worse than feelings of sadness.

CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
Anger often stems from something, and sadness is a common one. It's not anyone's fault, just the way we're programmed to be.