C

cosmic_variance

Feb 11, 2023
Isn't it sadistic that they ban painless exit methods but allow much worse things to be purchased legally? I'm talking about things that bring horrific death, like acids, fuels or just plain knives.
Why is peaceful exit so hard to find and so tightly controlled? I'll tell you why. They actually know (or at least assume) that should they make painless and peaceful methods freely accessible, many people will ctb. Because this life sucks and the only thing forcing many to stay alive is the fear of pain and failed attempts.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: EndlessX, absolomonisgone, Sparr0w and 9 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I understand you. Im chronically ill and i face a horrendous death probably because assistance in dying is illegal in UK. My only option is to ctb or travel to Switzerland, the latter being very expensive. Add to that, the dire state of NHS and care in UK i am constantly reading news about horrendously end of life in some cases. I dont want to be that statistic. I have a plan but for now things are stable with the drugs i take. Im sorry to hear about your pain but humankind doesn't know how to talk open ajd honestly about the subject that affects every person in the end and that is cessation of life.

• Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83 and heartbroken12
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
they don't care about us all their concerned about is how many slaves they got they restrict all painless methods because it would set of mass exodus and the system would collapse

• Aww..
Reactions: EndlessX, Rational man, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
The people who ban those methods never actually care themselves, they are only gaining virtue points and keeping their reputation. They don't even acknowledge suicidal people as human so why would they care whether we died or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndlessX, Rational man and Rogue Proxy
CellarBoy

CellarBoy

I hope my dead body traumatizes you all.
Mar 23, 2023
Suicidal people are a minority, and banning those peaceful methods is a way to keep us from doing what we must. Sadly, that limits our choices by a lot. I'd say just do it in the cleanest way to your ability, but in the end, it doesn't really matter all that much.

Reactions: EndlessX
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's incredibly evil how as humans we are denied the option of a peaceful way to exit this hell that we were so cruelly forced into, it absolutely disgusts me how we cannot just die in peace and are expected to just suffer endlessly until we inevitably die. Of course I agree that the society needs it's slaves which is a reason as to why method options are denied, and as a result people tell lies about suicide being "irrational" in order to delude people into wanting to force others to stay here. Suicide will always be the most logical option and I despise this world that doesn't accept this basic and important human right.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and yive