Ihatemylife6

Ihatemylife6

I’m not living my life, I’m just surviving
Nov 9, 2022
I shouldn't even be trying to play them because I'm already in the middle of crying and a mental breakdown but here I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I still keep thinking about this one:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ihatemylife6
lifelite

lifelite

Dec 8, 2023
Stray was kinda sad. But the cats might meet again at least, as explained in this video

• Hugs
Ihatemylife6

Ihatemylife6

I’m not living my life, I’m just surviving
Nov 9, 2022
I still keep thinking about this one:

Thank you!! I'll try it out!
Stray was kinda sad. But the cats might meet again at least, as explained in this video

Thank you sm!!

EndofSmallSanctuary

EndofSmallSanctuary

deadboy
Aug 30, 2023
silent hill 2

• Hugs
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
To the Moon

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hmm, right now the main thing that comes to mind is Drawn to Life 2: The Next Chapter for the Nintendo DS. The ending was so fucked up they had to rerelease the game with a happier ending but the original ending was pretty sad to me at the time.

CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
get even and soma come to mind. amensia the bunker is also fantastic but bleak

JohnnySack

JohnnySack

Boss of the Lupertazzi crime family.
Sep 17, 2024
i remember the ending to Life is Strange REALLY caught me off guard, i kept thinking about it for days after. such a good game that i recommend.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Suprised it wasn't mentioned here since it's suicide heavy but OMORI.

Granted, I grew up with family friendly stuff and arcade rhythm games, family avoided getting me any games the elicit emotion, and it was my first rated M game (17+) and my first self purchased game, so I've yet to touch other that might hit harder.

I played it blind and was genuinely thrown off and on edge the entire time, with the last hour making my heart race and nearly dirty cry (Good ending).

Replaying it and discovering all the other paths make it even more uncomfortable. I heavily suggest playing blind, spoilers will ruin the experience.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Spiritfarer made me cry a lot. Beautiful but sad music. Plus, it's about death and the jouney to the spirit world so, naturally it was pretty thought provoking.

This is a spoiler *** I cried a lot when the Sea Emperor mother Leviathan died in Subnautica but, that's because my own Mum died. I'm not good with parent deaths in games or films.