Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
It seems that Im running out of strength to maintain my will to live. Months ago, I made a personal promise that I will do my best with my business and investments so I can leave my family without worries of money. However, as the months went by, I have been patiently waiting for the market to atleast stabilise but to no avail. This wait has made me stay for long and lately, I find it hard to bear staying anymore but the thought of leaving my family in debt prevents me from CTBing. I pray the market stabilizes so I can leave ASAP.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, _Seeking, myway2ehighway and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have never wanted to live. Life is just tiring and it is something that I wish I never had to experience. I know that it is hard to carry on when you cannot take anymore of this life. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, _Minsk and Chiisai
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I hope that the market will stabilize in the near future. Good luck to you

Reactions: Crazy4u and Chiisai
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Write a hit piece about the forum, should earn you some cash.

• Yay!
Reactions: Chiisai and Death is beautiful
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I'm sorry. It's so hard to say what the markets will do from day to day. It's like gambling. Even though there's a potential for war atm which can initially hurt the markets - it could swing in the positive direction if it'll benefit the war machine companies (Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop Grumman etc etc). I understand though that urge to just get it over with - each day is painful enough to get through. Wish you all the best.

Reactions: Chiisai
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Write a hit piece about the forum, should earn you some cash.
Oh how I wish. šŸ˜…
I'm sorry. It's so hard to say what the markets will do from day to day. It's like gambling. Even though there's a potential for war atm which can initially hurt the markets - it could swing in the positive direction if it'll benefit the war machine companies (Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop Grumman etc etc). I understand though that urge to just get it over with - each day is painful enough to get through. Wish you all the best.
Yes. I regret it. I was too caught up in my emotions months ago that I forgot to resume business when markey was good. Right now, im just trying to hold on. I feel like a ticking bomb lately and could just explode any moment.

Last edited:
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
ye the market is absolute garbage right now....
anyway, I thought about doing something like throwing all my money on some speculative investment with huge risk/reward before I go all the way with CTBing. if it fails - then ok who care, Im not gonna need it anyway. and if it succeed - I will make shit ton of money which will be cool. might even make me want to stay just a bit longer....

• Hugs
Reactions: Chiisai and Crazy4u
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
ye the market is absolute garbage right now....
anyway, I thought about doing something like throwing all my money on some speculative investment with huge risk/reward before I go all the way with CTBing. if it fails - then ok who care, Im not gonna need it anyway. and if it succeed - I will make shit ton of money which will be cool. might even make me want to stay just a bit longer....
Yes. That was my initial thought to spend money for myself until it dawned on me Id be leaving my family.