• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

your friendly neighborhood punk
Nov 26, 2018
I'm a minor, so I have limited mobility. I'm not allowed to drive or get a job, and I'm bascially broke. I have about $200, but I could get around $500 if I was sneaky. I don't want to CTB where I am currently(I hate Arizona) and I'd love to go somewhere in the Pacific northwest. How the hell can I get there without getting caught?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
ommg same well i am not a minor but i just turned 18. It is very risky so i have to warn you. I think you need save up a little more money if you want to try. But your family might notify the police. Also where would you go once you escape? You might not be able to rent a hotel or a room if you are a minor. Unless you want to ctb without the requirement of somewhere to stay in. Once you leave your families home remember there is no going back. Unless you are ready to face your parents and give them a reason why you left. If the police found out then they are gonna maybe identify you as a missing minor after a few days or week. If you havent CTB by that time , then you may get your self and parents into a bigger mess.

I want you reconsider CTB as well because you are still a minor and have your whole youth ahead of you. Please reconsider because this is a no going back decision. If there is another solution to your problems that are temporary then suggest you take it before its to late.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and pushinguppoppies
pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

Nov 26, 2018
ommg same well i am not a minor but i just turned 18. It is very risky so i have to warn you. I think you need save up a little more money if you want to try. But your family might notify the police. Also where would you go once you escape? You might not be able to rent a hotel or a room if you are a minor. Unless you want to ctb without the requirement of somewhere to stay in. Once you leave your families home remember there is no going back. Unless you are ready to face your parents and give them a reason why you left. If the police found out then they are gonna maybe identify you as a missing minor. That is very risky.

I'd go into the forest and do something. Haven't picked method yet, but that's where I'll go. My main issue is crossing several states without getting caught. My best idea was to Uber it, or do Amtrak, but still. I could CTB without getting caught, it's just a matter of evading the police until I can

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
500 dollars isn't going to get you very far in this day and age...plus you will be missed and looked for by law enforcement. Do you have any friends where you want to go? Relatives? Just be safe and careful, especially online. While this is a good community for the most part, there are those with other things in mind and that is really scary... There are a lot of people who would like to take advantage of your situation and they will try. Advertising that you are a minor may not be in your best interest. I wish you luck and I hope you stay safe.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, OkTotti and 1 other person
Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I'd go into the forest and do something. Haven't picked method yet, but that's where I'll go. My main issue is crossing several states without getting caught. My best idea was to Uber it, or do Amtrak, but still. I could CTB without getting caught, it's just a matter of evading the police until I can

The fact that you havent even picked a method is another factorto be worried about. What if it fails? Do you have a back up? I also saw your the post made on partners? I really caution you on choosing partners because like the other user said many disgusting people can take advantage of you. Even if they claim they are teens as well. So please dont make that an option. I just checked Amtrak and if you are under 16 then it would be very hard for you to travel unaccomponied with an over 18. I dint live in the states. But isnt it illegal for a minor to take rides from Uber without being accomponied by an adult.

pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

Nov 26, 2018
The fact that you havent even picked a method is another factorto be worried about. What if it fails? Do you have a back up? I also saw your the post made on partners? I really caution you on choosing partners because like the other user said many disgusting people can take advantage of you. Even if they claim they are teens as well. So please dont make that an option. I just checked Amtrak and if you are under 16 then it would be very hard for you to travel unaccomponied with an over 18. I dint live in the states. But isnt it illegal for a minor to take rides from Uber without being accomponied by an adult.

I share a lot of your concerns. I'm actually going to delete my post in partners, that was foolish and rash. I guess I'm just desparate.

I do have several methods I'm going between, and I need to research them more before going through with it. I want to do it next year, so I have time.

The legality is what concerns me with both of those. There is a chance I could get by, but it's risky. I was hoping someone on here had a miracle idea that hadn't occurred to me.

Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I share a lot of your concerns. I'm actually going to delete my post in partners, that was foolish and rash. I guess I'm just desparate.

I do have several methods I'm going between, and I need to research them more before going through with it. I want to do it next year, so I have time.

The legality is what concerns me with both of those. There is a chance I could get by, but it's risky. I was hoping someone on here had a miracle idea that hadn't occurred to me.
Well i hope there will be solution to your case. I wish you all the best. Good luck hun. I hope that between now and next your whatever your suffering from to make you want to CTB will disappear and your life will turn around for the better. Stay safe.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Sounds like a pretty dangerous plan. You will likely run into a lot of bad people and end up in situations were you wish you was back home. May I ask how old you are?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
How old are you? If you are not comfortable posting it here then feel free to PM me I don´t judge. Personally I think the younger a person is to ctb the better it just means that they will have experienced less pain, my life started going downhill after 12 years old but I still had a good time, I got depression at age 14 and become suicidal from then on if I had just killed myself around that time maybe even at age 15 I would have spared myself a lot of pain and suffering in life, I am 24 now btw.

I am sure people will hate me for writing this but this is how I feel and quite frankly I don´t care about life I see life ALL life in a far out perspective as far out as the universe and when you see life in such a big perspective you realize that life is so insignificant it´s just our brain that keeps messing with us telling us we need to live and try and fight to get a good life "if you can fix your problems" lol. Life is insignificant and we are all going to die eventually and "just" because we are gone doesn´t mean the world will stop even if the whole planet blew up it wouldn´t matter at all when you see it from the perspective from the universe, even if our whole galaxy The Milky Way imploded it wouldn´t matter in the perspective of the whole universe.

And for your question: I agree with the others it´s a dangerous plan if you live in the US your face will be broadcasted on every news outlet there is everyone will know your face and many will look for you, but of course it depends on your age if you are 17 I am not sure how much of a fuss the media would make but are you like 14-15 I am sure everyone will come looking for you so if you do decide to ctb you have to be absolutely sure that is what you really want otherwise life afterwards will be hard going back to face all the consequences and make sure you have a good liable method.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, pushinguppoppies and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I'd love to go somewhere in the Pacific northwest
I'm in western WA. You don't want to come up here right now: it's too cold and wet to find any solace in the forests.

Besides...
Sounds like a pretty dangerous plan. You will likely run into a lot of bad people and end up in situations were you wish you was back home.
WorldExploder has it right. There's a lot of rough social terrain between AZ and the PNW, and $500 isn't enough to make it a safe journey.

If you're looking for the peace of a final exit, you don't want to find yourself flung deeper into hell on the way.

I'm not going to tell you you're too young to think of catching the bus --I was 15 when I first tried-- but as have several others here, I urge you to consider that final option very carefully.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Amira and 1 other person
pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

Nov 26, 2018
How old are you? If you are not comfortable posting it here then feel free to PM me I don´t judge. Personally I think the younger a person is to ctb the better it just means that they will have experienced less pain, my life started going downhill after 12 years old but I still had a good time, I got depression at age 14 and become suicidal from then on if I had just killed myself around that time maybe even at age 15 I would have spared myself a lot of pain and suffering in life, I am 24 now btw.

I am sure people will hate me for writing this but this is how I feel and quite frankly I don´t care about life I see life ALL life in a far out perspective as far out as the universe and when you see life in such a big perspective you realize that life is so insignificant it´s just our brain that keeps messing with us telling us we need to live and try and fight to get a good life "if you can fix your problems" lol. Life is insignificant and we are all going to die eventually and "just" because we are gone doesn´t mean the world will stop even if the whole planet blew up it wouldn´t matter at all when you see it from the perspective from the universe, even if our whole galaxy The Milky Way imploded it wouldn´t matter in the perspective of the whole universe.

I completely agree with that ruling. Id rather not say my age on here at all, but I will say I am close to 18. I've been suffering since I was 6, and suicidal since I was 12. It hasn't gotten better. And, I've realized something. I know people who've died. It doesn't last. The effect of death wears off after a few months. Those I love won't suffer and I won't suffer. And then, they'll die, and my life will have meant nothing. Just like theirs, and their kids after. nothing matters in the long run, so why should I have to suffer?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I completely agree with that ruling. Id rather not say my age on here at all, but I will say I am close to 18. I've been suffering since I was 6, and suicidal since I was 12. It hasn't gotten better. And, I've realized something. I know people who've died. It doesn't last. The effect of death wears off after a few months. Those I love won't suffer and I won't suffer. And then, they'll die, and my life will have meant nothing. Just like theirs, and their kids after. nothing matters in the long run, so why should I have to suffer?
Maybe it doesn´t last but maybe to your parents´ I am not trying to talk you out of it I am just saying I can´t get myself to ctb yet because I don´t want to ruin my parents life.

Btw: I am so sorry to hear you had suffered for so long especially since my childhood was paradise on Earth so it always breaks my heart when people like you have suffered since age 6 when that was my golden age of being alive.

Have you found a method yet?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Amira
pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

Nov 26, 2018
Maybe it doesn´t last but maybe to your parents´ I am not trying to talk you out of it I am just saying I can´t get myself to ctb yet because I don´t want to ruin my parents life.

Btw: I am so sorry to hear you had suffered for so long especially since my childhood was paradise on Earth so it always breaks my heart when people like you have suffered since age 6 when that was my golden age of being alive.

Have you found a method yet?

The last time I tried they yelled at me for being selfish and threaten to take me to the hospital again. I love them, though. That's why I wanted to run away. So they wouldn't deal with the pain of knowing I killed myself. I'd probably go with either OD on SN or the Night Night method. The animals would eat me and with luck I wouldn't be identified(wishful thinking, I'm aware). I also don't want my siblings to CTB because I did. They will do great things, I know it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Amira
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
The last time I tried they yelled at me for being selfish and threaten to take me to the hospital again. I love them, though. That's why I wanted to run away. So they wouldn't deal with the pain of knowing I killed myself. I'd probably go with either OD on SN or the Night Night method. The animals would eat me and with luck I wouldn't be identified(wishful thinking, I'm aware). I also don't want my siblings to CTB because I did. They will do great things, I know it
First of all if they ever say you are selfish again for trying to ctb then tell them how selfish they are for having a child, having a child is the most selfish act in the world because they put another life into this world without us being able to consent to it a quote I use a lot is "No one asked to be born so everyone should have the choice to die" we never asked to be born we just were because our parents decided their next level in life was to start a family; they got an education, a life partner a job and the next step for them is children because it´s the final experience in life for the sheep (people) so you are never in the wrong in wanting to ctb and no reason is too small a reason to do it, we get a lot of questions on this forum "is my reason good enough to ctb" the answer is ALWAYS yes because no one can tell you how hard your problems is for YOU.

I think if you want to ctb you shouldn´t hope for your body never to be found especially if you love your parents they will most likely think you have been kidnapped by a serial killer and killed and buried to never be found again or some sick shit like that and that pain would be a million times bigger than losing a child to suicide I imagine.

pushinguppoppies

pushinguppoppies

Nov 26, 2018
First of all if they ever say you are selfish again for trying to ctb then tell them how selfish they are for having a child, having a child is the most selfish act in the world because they put another life into this world without us being able to consent to it a quote I use a lot is "No one asked to be born so everyone should have the choice to die" we never asked to be born we just were because our parents decided their next level in life was to start a family; they got an education, a life partner a job and the next step for them is children because it´s the final experience in life for the sheep (people) so you are never in the wrong in wanting to ctb and no reason is too small a reason to do it, we get a lot of questions on this forum "is my reason good enough to ctb" the answer is ALWAYS yes because no one can tell you how hard your problems is for YOU.

I think if you want to ctb you shouldn´t hope for your body never to be found especially if you love your parents they will most likely think you have been kidnapped by a serial killer and killed and buried to never be found again or some sick shit like that and that pain would be a million times bigger than losing a child to suicide I imagine.

That is a really good point. I want to minimize the pain for them. I dunno. I haven't thought about the note, yet. Just how and where. I'll need to think on the, for sure

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and TheGoodGuy
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Too risky.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and pushinguppoppies
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
I recommend you use that $200 you have and find a good shrooms connect, maybe take someone out, enjoy life a little and then see if you really want to ctb. I am happy I lived past 18 even if I messed up my life. At least I got to have my freedom for a little while.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, pushinguppoppies and lv-gras