Luu

Luu

Kill me ヽ(´O`*)ノ
Apr 2, 2021
I've been ruminating about the same things for weeks. I wish i could stop but it feels like everytime i try to fight my thoughts they become worse and make me overthink more. At the beginning they were easy to control and i could just ignore them, but now all i do is think about them all the time and they ruin my mood. I usually deal with them easily and get rid of them but i don't know how to stop them now, they make everything i want to do complicated to achieve and it feels like im loosing myself in these thoughts more and more every day. I also feel bad because i wish i didn't pay attention to them at all, things would be easier and much better if i did that. Im very anxious and don't want things to continue that way, but when i feel anxious then they also get worse because thats what stress does to the brain :/ even when i want to relax its almost impossible.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
EdibleGasMask

EdibleGasMask

Jan 30, 2020
Hey you may have seen this video already, but it's helped me look at some thoughts in a different way.

• Love
Reactions: PaxAmerica, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Luu
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Check this meditation of 8 minutes (with no spirituality)!
It really helps me to calm down and turn off my brain!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Luu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know how you feel. I think our minds like to torture us. I have overactive thoughts too and it gives me insomnia, I wish there was an escape from my mind. I hope you can find relief from it.

• Love
PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
Rumination is the cause of my depression and wanting to CTB
Hey you may have seen this video already, but it's helped me look at some thoughts in a different way.

Great video/ Thanks

Last edited:
  • Love