• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023
I joined this community because I was hoping to find a source for SN in Australia. But at this point, I think I would much rather hang myself than wait for a source that won't appear at all. I want to ask if there is a way to make hanging less painful. Dumb question but I just wanted to see if there was, if not then I'm still alright with hanging. Also is there a specific type of rope or anything? I feel like I'm overplanning a little for such a small thing to prepare for :')

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Whether hanging is painful or not depends mainly on how fast you pass out due to artery compression and lack of blood flow into the brain, therefore lack of oxygen.

Have you read through the hanging mega thread? I think the rope should be about as thick as your thumb. Do u plan partial or full?

sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023
Whether hanging is painful or not depends mainly on how fast you pass out due to artery compression and lack of blood flow into the brain, therefore lack of oxygen.

Have you read through the hanging mega thread? I think the rope should be about as thick as your thumb. Do u plan partial or full?

There's a partial and full? May I ask what the difference is unless it is in the link? Also, thank you for linking the link. I didn't see this :')

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a partial and full? May I ask what the difference is unless it is in the link? Also, thank you for linking the link. I didn't see this :')
Full suspension hanging is like it is done in executions, short / long drop.

This is a good post about partial technique.