• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deadman000_

Deadman000_

Jan 18, 2020
I've been trying to use partial suspension by making a slipknot and pushing downwards while on my knees, but it never sends me to sleep. I stay in that position for about a minute before SI kicks in and I stand back up. The rope is 1/4 an inch thicks, but it holds my weight just fine, and I've tried putting the noose in different places, but it never seems to work. Can anyone help with this?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Same happened to me. I tried it three times. Even with sleeping pills but I only passed out because of the pills and ended up in a comma for 2 days.

I guess partial might not be "our method".

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Deadman000_
Upvote 0
Deadman000_

Deadman000_

Jan 18, 2020
Same happened to me. I tried it three timed. Even with sleeping pills but I only passed out because of the pills and ended up in a comma for 2 days.

I guess partial might not be "our method".
Yeah I've been thinking that there's just something about my body that gets in the way, but this method just seems so easy for everyone else that it feels like I'm missing something.

Reactions: sasshimi
Upvote 0
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Guess that's why it's called partial. I love your profile pic, Berserk is great. Sending positive vibes.

Upvote 0