• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Is 10 ft of rope enough to do full suspension

Reactions: Comatose11 and Tiburcio
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
About 3x too long. Even in executions the prisoner gets dropped about 6ft. There's no need to even be that high but it would be 100% if you were.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Comatose11, Tiburcio and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
About 3x too long. Even in executions the prisoner gets dropped about 6ft. There's no need to even be that high but it would be 100% if you were.
Ok I can cut it then thanks

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
Ok I can cut it then thanks
Sure can. Melt the ends with a flame or hot knife to seal them after you cut it. Use a razor blade and make a nice clean cut.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Sure can. Melt the ends with a flame or hot knife to seal them after you cut it. Use a razor blade and make a nice clean cut.
How long should it be

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
How long should it be
There is no ideal length. It depends how high your tree branch or other anchor point is and how high you want to drop.
If you leave it a bit long you can always wrap it round a branch a few times to get the length perfect. Maybe cut a 4ft bit, leaving a 6ft bit. Then you've got a choice.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
There is no ideal length. It depends how high your tree branch or other anchor point is and how high you want to drop.
If you leave it a bit long you can always wrap it round a branch a few times to get the length perfect. Maybe cut a 4ft bit, leaving a 6ft bit. Then you've got a choice.
It will be in a closet so not too high

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Where is the correct place to put it on your neck?

Reactions: shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
How is the best way to tie rope to rod for suspension

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Should you pad the rope a little just for more comfort

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
IMG 20180808 203222 IMG 20180808 203303 IMG 20180808 203359
Where is the correct place to put it on your neck?
Well, when I find photo's of successful hangings one thing is common. The rope is right up under the jaw bone. If the person didn't place it there it instantly travels to that spot under the pull of bodyweight/gravity.
So you may aswell place it there to start with cause that's where it's gonna settle.

Last edited:
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks bud, I will try this way instead
Did find with this if I put the cable behind the top of door and close it and place it around neck under my Adam's apple I was close to passing out. Seems this is the way to do it for me

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Did find with this if I put the cable behind the top of door and close it and place it around neck under my Adam's apple I was close to passing out. Seems this is the way to do it for me
Do you ever panic when you do this

Reactions: lv-gras
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Melt the ends with a flame or hot knife to seal them after you cut it. Use a razor blade and make a nice clean cut.
How is this necessary? It's going into a knot.
View attachment 353 View attachment 354 View attachment 355
Well, when I find photo's of successful hangings one thing is common. The rope is right up under the jaw bone. If the person didn't place it there it instantly travels to that spot under the pull of bodyweight/gravity.
So you may aswell place it there to start with cause that's where it's gonna settle.
Wiki says 2 inches under Adam's apple or lower... Apparently it would be less strain on the trachea that way, at least with partial. Guessing full suspension will squeeze the fuck out of everything.

Last edited: