• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

11April

11April

11.04.2015 ❤️
Jan 9, 2023
Hello.
sorry in advance for my bad english, it's not my native language, i use google translator.
First of all, I want to say thank you to the audience of this forum, I have not seen so much compassion and sincere kindness anywhere else on the Internet. In these forums in my language, many posts are full of hatred and sarcasm towards people like us.
I would like to ask a question about rooftop jumping. I have access to the 24th floor balcony. Asphalt below. It's cold in my city right now, around -20 Celsius, if that matters. What are my chances of dying. What are the chances of being disabled? How long will I die. Does anyone know how bad the pain will be? And another question: is it true that in a state of intoxication the human body has a better chance of survival? It would be easier for me to do it with alcohol. Other methods are inaccessible to me, since I don't know how much and can make mistakes in manufacturing.
Thank you all in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: donealready, LittleBlackCat and sincerelysad
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Not sure about the chances of dying, they seem very high from that height, but IU don't want to put a number on it because t would be a guess. There is always some chance of surviving, though the odds would be very low. YOu would want o jump at a time an location that it is very unlikely someone would walk under you in the seven seconds or so it would take, possibly on the side of the buildng nhot ner any days, when no one is out. Obviously if it doesn't work being disabled could happen, you would likely have some permanent injuries- someone just posted today about permanent injuries they got from five floors. It';s a much higher percentage method than most, but many people who think they could jujmp get to the edge and are shaking so bad they can't do it- SI (Survival INstinct) is especially powerful with this method. I hope you can find peace somehow.

• Love
Reactions: 11April
11April

11April

11.04.2015 ❤️
Jan 9, 2023
Thank you. Of course, I want to do it in such a way that I don't fall on anyone. I don't wish death on anyone but myself. And I don't want to hurt anyone psychologically either. I think it's better to do it at night. I also wanted to add that I am afraid of heights, so I see some symbolism in overcoming your fear at the end of life.

• Love
Reactions: Red Desert, deathissosad and Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Thank you. Of course, I want to do it in such a way that I don't fall on anyone. I don't wish death on anyone but myself. And I don't want to hurt anyone psychologically either. I think it's better to do it at night. I also wanted to add that I am afraid of heights, so I see some symbolism in overcoming your fear at the end of life.
Peoplle who have fear of heights especially sometimes find that their legs shake so much that they can't do it. YOu may want to plan for that it may take more than one attempt to follwo through.

• Love
11April

11April

11.04.2015 ❤️
Jan 9, 2023
Peoplle who have fear of heights especially sometimes find that their legs shake so much that they can't do it. YOu may want to plan for that it may take more than one attempt to follwo through.
Most likely it will. I think to sit with my back to the cliffs, close my eyes and push back to fly to infinity.

Reactions: AloneInCollege
AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
There are some people who have survived sky diving accidents by landing at an angle using, and destroying, their legs to decelerate. So i guess don't do that. Your head is where your brain is and your organs are in your chest. So the best bet would be to target those.
Also I very much respect your wish of not wanting to hurt anyone physically or mentally. Unfortunately someone will have to clean up after you, and someone is going to find you before that. Maybe call the emt or fire department just before jumping and let them know to send that guy. Because the guy who cleans up won't be shocked and disturbed by it as some innocent bystander would be.

Also doing it at night is a good idea so no one walks under you. Although keep in mind people tend to respect official looking signs, so put up a few orange cones and no one will go through there.

Last edited:
  • Love
11April

11April

11.04.2015 ❤️
Jan 9, 2023
I have 2 more questions about this method.
1. What is the best way to fall? With a run, a jump, or just fall?
2. Will alcohol have any effect? I'm cowardly enough and it would be easier for me to do this with alcohol.