• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mrsmeys

Jun 26, 2023
I'm 28. I am f. Been using iv heroin for over a decade. I am married. Five years. We both use iv....I've always wanted to ctb. But ...it's begining to suffocate and tanint the one and only thing that keeps me from doing it. And that's my marriage. I have no friends. My cat, my mom fuckig. Stole her from me and let her die. She wasy fucking world. My husband i can tell is never going to vet over me having an affair when he was in prison. I started cutting again. I just have nothing left. I been thinking bout taking a trip down to the ocean

I'd like to drown myself tbh

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, The anhedonic one, ANTALWOODA and 3 others
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
There are better ways to die then drowning!!! You have access to heroin, what's better than that??? You're probably the envy of most people here because of that. You have access to heroin. That's a massive advantage. You know how to shoot it, too. The only thing you need to worry about is your higher tolerance.

I don't even know how to shoot heroin. How does one prepare heroin anyway? What do you have to do to it before you put it in the syringe?

I'd struggle to get heroin. I've never ever found it on the streets. The only place I know of for getting it is the dark net. But I always get scammed on the dark net. I've ordered weed 20 times and mdma twice and every time it's been junk. Chances are if I ordered heroin it would be absolutely cut to shit or not even have any heroin at all.

Fuck the war on drugs. Fuck the cunts in government. What the fuck gives them the right to determine what people do with their body. I fucking hate society. Society has always had cunts as leaders. Right from the beginning it's always been run by egotistical prices just out to control the masses for their own gains.

• Yay!
Reactions: The anhedonic one and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I'm 28. I am f. Been using iv heroin for over a decade. I am married. Five years. We both use iv....I've always wanted to ctb. But ...it's begining to suffocate and tanint the one and only thing that keeps me from doing it. And that's my marriage. I have no friends. My cat, my mom fuckig. Stole her from me and let her die. She wasy fucking world. My husband i can tell is never going to vet over me having an affair when he was in prison. I started cutting again. I just have nothing left. I been thinking bout taking a trip down to the ocean

This is a very tough situation. Sorry it's brought you here. By IV do you mean needle ? Not a IV drip right. Sorry about your cat.
A lot of people have affairs when loved ones are locked up. Not for love . Not for feelings. But for the physical human need. It happens. Don't beat your self up over it.. in the end its your choice to ctb. Going in the ocean with an OD seems peaceful. Either way good luck.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you've been through, existence certainly is too cruel, but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: squirley and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I don't know much about drugs but heroin od must be a good way to go. I definitely wouldn't try the drowning thing because survival instinct will have a high probability of stopping you.
I wish you a successful exit in whatever you decide.

Reactions: squirley
dory

dory

dorothy<3
Jul 1, 2023
Honestly the ocean sounds peaceful i like the way you think, wishing you peace

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018

Trust me I'm between a huge Rick n hard place. Screwed no matter what I do. Drowning seems pretty awful to be honest. Have h. Sounds way better. It or F are my dream ways to go. Sadly I'm stupid n hard time finding the stuff

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
There are better ways to die then drowning!!!
Not wrong.
You have access to heroin, what's better than that???
N? Gas?
You're probably the envy of most people here because of that. You have access to heroin. That's a massive advantage. You know how to shoot it, too.
It's not an advantage being a junkie. Or knowledge of shooting dope.
It's an extremely shitty situation.
The only thing you need to worry about is your higher tolerance.
how about being addicted to a substance? Possible IV infection or tainted drugs. An OD trip to the ER ? Wtf are you talking about higher tolerance. Mental and physical damage due to drugs. To mask the pain of existence. Financial issues. There is a lot to worry about. It's not just the choice of ctb. Read the op.
I don't even know how to shoot heroin. How does one prepare heroin anyway? What do you have to do to it before you put it in the syringe?
?
I'd struggle to get heroin. I've never ever found it on the streets.
On the streets ... you've asked for it?
The only place I know of for getting it is the dark net. But I always get scammed on the dark net. I've ordered weed 20 times and mdma twice and every time it's been junk.
Why would you order weed. On dark. If your asking for H on the streets ? Never mind Molly. Junk weed ?
Chances are if I ordered heroin it would be absolutely cut to shit or not even have any heroin at all.
....?
Fuck the war on drugs.
You have zero idea on the war on drugs. And how many countries such as Portugal are " fighting " it.
Fuck the cunts in government. What the fuck gives them the right to determine what people do with their body.
You're not 100% wrong but if little timmy goes to a rave and wants to pop Molly to have a good time. But didn't end up testing it before hand. Because there is not proper measures in place. And it ends up being 100% meth then dies of a heart attack.
I fucking hate society. Society has always had cunts as leaders.
Not wrong.
Right from the beginning it's always been run by egotistical prices just out to control the masses for their own gains.
Welcome to the cruel world.
Your 41 right ? This should be old news to you.