ominisgaunt

ominisgaunt

Jan 25, 2024
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with or knows of anyone else's experiences with using ricin as a method?

ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
the method & Materials needed to create ricin will probably put you on a watchlist so if you do make it then I'd better not back out, if you don't want to end up in a prison cell. Plus the poison can also end up effecting anyone who find you're body, if I where you I'd find another method.

Reactions: AndroidAmongHumans
S

stren

Jul 8, 2024
You don't necessarily need to extract ricin. You can just chew and swallow 5-10 castor beans or grind/blend them into a drink.

However, my understanding is that ricin poisoning is extremely uncomfortable. It leads to intense flu-like symptoms, including skin inflammation, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, chest tightness, difficulty breathing, seizures, etc. If you're looking for a peaceful way to CTB, I'd look elsewhere.

Reactions: AndroidAmongHumans
ominisgaunt

ominisgaunt

Jan 25, 2024
You don't necessarily need to extract ricin. You can just chew and swallow 5-10 castor beans or grind/blend them into a drink.

However, my understanding is that ricin poisoning is extremely uncomfortable. It leads to intense flu-like symptoms, including skin inflammation, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, chest tightness, difficulty breathing, seizures, etc. If you're looking for a peaceful way to CTB, I'd look elsewhere.

I can't really find a peaceful or easy exit, this is one that seems most certain. Jumping and hanging are difficult to get right and aren't guaranteed to work but mostly guaranteed to cripple me if I fail, getting hold of other chemicals tends to be difficult and it's very difficult to trust that you'd be getting the real thing. Castor beans are easier to identify without much chemical knowledge and equipment.

I already experience some of those symptoms every day due to a health condition so they don't seem to be too bad.