• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

methylene blue

methylene blue

Sep 17, 2019
Hello SS forum members,

I have now made improvements to my plan to CTB with a muzzleloader. Earlier this month I acquired all necessary materials:

1. CVA Wolf Rifle
2. Barnes T-EZ Sabots
3. 209 Primers
4. White-hots pelletized black powder substitute
5. Bullet starter
6. Breech plug grease
7. Bore solvent, cleaning pads

And today I acquired:

1. Rifle carrying case
2. Safety glasses
3. Earmuff protection
4. Non-metal targets
5. Shovel (to bury litter at the range)
6. Fire extinguisher

I have been using another forum site specific for muzzleloaders for suggestions. Soon I will make one of my final posts about "What to do if the gun malfunctions/misfires". My original plan which I posted the first week of October was that I would shoot myself inside my apartment, before I had supplies to clean my gun of the fowling/factory preservatives and before I would test the functioning by firing a couple of primers first. I was in a bit of a haste and I'm glad I took a couple weeks to plan further. And now look, my final plan is in sight, and I can do it in the safest, most prepared and fool-proof way possible.

I learned of an outdoor BLM shooting range nearby which I visited today. Really plain and simple, you pull off on the side of the road behind some rock formations, walk into the field to place your targets, and shoot from behind the rocks. The shovel and fire extinguisher are required by the BLM site for safety and shooter's etiquette. I went to a sporting goods store to buy the non-metal reusable targets the BLM site recommended and asked an employee what I should place the targets on to shoot at, because they were just flat, plastic floppy sheets and I needed a hard sturdy object to put behind them and attach them to. He said I could just use milk cartons or something. I probably didn't even need to buy the targets if I could just shoot straight at objects like that. Well, I didn't know. I'll start collecting some objects this week.

So my next day off I am going up there with all of my supplies to fire a few rounds, so I can know for sure that my rifle is functioning properly and I will feel what the recoil is like and what my grip on the gun ought to be like when I'm holding it in my mouth to shoot through my head.

There are also a lot of hiking trails near this outdoor site. So I am thinking of spending my days off going hiking, exploring the trails, and finding a private, safe place off the side of one of the trails to load and shoot myself at.

I decided not to do this in my apartment because if something went wrong, like a misfire or malfunction, the gun could have gone off in my apartment, missing me completely and alarming neighbors, and damaging the inside of my apartment. I could have been evicted for firing a gun in my apartment. Even if I almost succeeded - i.e. shot myself in the head but flinched and threw off my aim, putting me in the hospital; after recovering in the hospital, I would have no apartment to return to, because I would surely be evicted. If I messed up outside, away from everyone in the woods, and I survived but went to the hospital, sure, I would have horrible injuries, but at least I could still have my apartment to return to if I was eventually able to resume living independently. I spent the last four years of my life working my way up from homelessness and drug rehab programs, to shared housing, and finally to having my own apartment, that it would be such a shame to lose it due to an unsafe shot.

At this point I will just ask for feedback and suggestions. Is my plan fool proof? I am going to learn about how to handle a gun malfunction and I am also going to take a handful of hiking trips to familiarize myself with the trails to know which places are safe for the quick couple minutes it will take to load and shoot, as well as enough time to clean and reload if I mess up the first shot (shoot by mistake in the air) or something. Any better suggestions for targets other than milk cartons? It should not be something flammable.

And finally, my favorite part of the post. I took two pictures of myself holding the gun in different positions. I am not sure which way I should hold the gun to shoot it through my mouth into my head. Is it A or B? (note: my body/head/arms/hands will be in a different position during the real shot; the purpose of the photos is just to demonstrate holding the gun rightsideup or upsidedown) Thanks for reading. Sspost a
Sspost b

Last edited:
methylene blue

methylene blue

Sep 17, 2019
Maybe it's frowned upon to make a bump post, but I'd really like some feedback on my gun positioning, as well as other pointers such as grip, angles, etc. I must have posted this during a slow time of day (about 10pm Pacific) and it later became overlooked.

Also, I've decided it's probably safer just to shoot myself at the range. I'll have to see about the time of day, but I'm guessing hardly anyone's ever there. It's some kind of a wilderness. Then I wouldn't have to rush with loading, because doing so is normal at the range, and I would just sit behind my car and take no more than 30 seconds to aim and shoot. If a car drove by they wouldn't even see me, but I could just stand up and act like I was inspecting the gun or something and nothing would really come of it.

Then if something goes wrong, like, I blow off my hand or my face and survive but go to the hospital, it will be easier to explain it as an accident so I'm not accused of suicidal behavior. Then if I ever heal enough to handle a gun again, I can try again.