K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Well, I used to believe in revenge but honestly it's tasteless to me now.

I was seriously bullied for all of my school years, I had a terrible life at home because my father was facing the repercussions of saving people after 9/11, cancer and all that, so he was getting treatments and always out all day, came back as I was sleeping. My mom was no good either, she was abused (as well as my dad) at home so she grew a strong spirit, but she constantly took her anger out on me and my siblings, and most of all, me. Not really physically, just verbally, and I guess that's why I am now. Anyway, revenge.

I felt so angry at all those people who wronged me and I was going down a terrible path of hatred and radicalizing these weird obsessions of 'getting back' at people. I felt so scared of myself but it was also freeing. But now I realize how wrong I really was.

Fucked up, I was taken out of class in the middle of the day, and a few FBI guys were combing through my books and bag, took my laptop too, and they were printing out my journal in front of the whole main office. It was so embarrassing because I wrote lies in that book that really hurt my reputation, and my brother, mom, and the whole office saw it. I was "interrogated" for some time, I broke instantly but for the first time I got help, but at such a cost. The guy to my left, at the table said, "Do you want help?" and I was crying and I told him yes. Fortunately I got my help, I was taken to a mental hospital voluntarily (since I was of age to decide my mental health at the time) and I came back.

A new person.. I guess. My dad didn't trust me with our guns anymore, we don't go out but they're still around here. He never said it to me but, we don't take them out anymore which is fine by me. But I guess it comes at a cost, revenge. It will almost always be your pride or your life. And I chose my pride.

I definitely love people a lot more, collectively, but I hate myself.

This summer I'm going to get a job, hopefully save up for a decent shotgun and clear my thoughts, literally. It will be some time but I hope one summer, if not more, is enough to change my mind. I just don't know what I want to be, what I want to do, I don't see anything ahead of me anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: natali4, Merlay, Meditation guide and 7 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I understand i myself have been treated like shit by everyone for no reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: Going Home, Meditation guide, LastFlowers and 4 others
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I understand i myself have been treated like shit by everyone for no reason.
It's the worst. I've always been nice but no one treats me that way either. They're so unappreciative until you die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, sadworld and SmellyRat
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
After being treated like shit for most of your life, who wouldn't think about revenge? I'm sorry that you went through that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Water-Lily, zi99, Meditation guide and 5 others
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
After being treated like shit for most of your life, who wouldn't think about revenge? I'm sorry that you went through that.
Thanks.. I internalize a lot of my emotions and it's not good for me but it's my only choice.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, sadworld, Broken Chimera and 1 other person
G

gcarb

Oct 26, 2020
i want to kill many people I hate, I probably won't do it but definitely want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: zi99, Kat!, Meditation guide and 2 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Revenge is meaningless to me, I just let people make me suffer in a way I feel I deserve to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kat! and MiseryLovesMyCompany
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Revenge is still a sweet, sweet dream to me.
The type of revenge I would need to serve others would also add more punishment to my existence and memory, however. So it can only exist in the hypothetical. Only those with power can exact revenge without tripping over their own foot.

Reactions: Water-Lily and Kat!
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
The problem with revenge is that it cannot really be taken. The worst part of somebody harming you is how confusing it is. You have no ill feelings, you don't expect to be hurt because why? It comes out of the blue and confuses you so much. The party that revenge is to be extracted on, they will never have that innocent confusion.

It's like you walked up to someone smiling and offering cake, and they kicked you in the mouth and broke all your teeth.

Reactions: Secrets1, zi99 and Kat!
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
i want to kill many people I hate, I probably won't do it but definitely want to.
That's sad that people have made you feel that way. It's not a good feeling to carry that kind of emotion around I'm sure.

Reactions: Kat!