• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C:/

C:/

Apr 10, 2023
I'm planning to ctb again.

it sucks to admit but i can barely function as a human being. I can barely go a month with a friend before pushing them away because I feel that im not wanted or im overstepping. ive stepped away from the forum due to drama that i deserve and put on myself. I plan on the end of the month. I wont go into details about why as i feel i am becoming an attention whore with the amount of times ive posted vent posts here.

I want to go by gunshot. I cannot get easy access to a shotgun but I have access to an AR-15. Should I be cautious of over penetration? I will most likely drive out into the desert and become coyote food but I don't want the bullet to come down and kit someone. I would be a couple miles out from civilization but I am unsure of how the bullet will act. Additionally, I haven't been up to date with SN and am unsure if there is too much heat to buy it, or if I can even buy it in the first place without getting a knock from local pd for a wellness check.

I am still deciding but I may ask for someone else to help. Anyone in northern arizona or southern utah would work. i have no idea what method i would do if i ctb with someone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and Passersby
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I'm planning to ctb again.

it sucks to admit but i can barely function as a human being. I can barely go a month with a friend before pushing them away because I feel that im not wanted or im overstepping. ive stepped away from the forum due to drama that i deserve and put on myself. I plan on the end of the month. I wont go into details about why as i feel i am becoming an attention whore with the amount of times ive posted vent posts here.

I want to go by gunshot. I cannot get easy access to a shotgun but I have access to an AR-15. Should I be cautious of over penetration? I will most likely drive out into the desert and become coyote food but I don't want the bullet to come down and kit someone. I would be a couple miles out from civilization but I am unsure of how the bullet will act. Additionally, I haven't been up to date with SN and am unsure if there is too much heat to buy it, or if I can even buy it in the first place without getting a knock from local pd for a wellness check.

I am still deciding but I may ask for someone else to help. Anyone in northern arizona or southern utah would work. i have no idea what method i would do if i ctb with someone.
You're not going to hit anybody else. Find a big rock wall or a cave just to be sure. Do not worry.