bakedbombshell

bakedbombshell

nah man
Oct 12, 2019
I was hoping to at least write a book or short story that isn't a joke like Hannah Baker on 13 Reasons Why. I like to pull from inspiration so if you guys have any depressing/dark quotes from anything(i would like to know what) or any depressing or dark characters from shows or anime/manga i'm all open.
Good example are Welcome to the NHK, Skins, Shameless, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Cowboy Bebop, ETC.

Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
If that is really you in your picture and your link is to your youtube channel, I would strongly advise you to make yourself anonymous. For all the good people that are here and want to help, there are also some nasty people that would take advantage of knowing who you are

Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, throwaway_2620, Let'sgetoutofHERE and 6 others
bakedbombshell

bakedbombshell

nah man
Oct 12, 2019
If that is really you in your picture and your link is to your youtube channel, I would strongly advise you to make yourself anonymous. For all the good people that are here and want to help, there are also some nasty people that would take advantage of knowing who you are
thanks for the suggestion m8

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019

Not to mention you open yourself to seizure by law enforcement if you later engage in any talk of owning or importing controlled substances including N and all the drugs that suicidal people choose to partake in here.

Google/YT will give up your info in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Emerald and Stan
bakedbombshell

bakedbombshell

nah man
Oct 12, 2019
thanks for the suggestion m8
Not to mention you open yourself to seizure by law enforcement if you later engage in any talk of owning or importing controlled substances including N and all the drugs that suicidal people choose to partake in here.

Google/YT will give up your info in a heartbeat.
i'll just leave thanks guys. thanks a lot. especially for not answering the original post. really warmed my heart

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Trying to keep you and all members safe is paramount. Sorry you felt that way

Reactions: woxihuanni and Hunter100
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
They were trying to help you. You're obviously not serious... so why are you here? I literally just tracked down who you are in 3 min. They were offering advice, since you are young and apparently don't understand what being on a site like this can do to your life if the wrong people get your information. Trust me on this... Maturity goes a long way also, just some more advice

Reactions: Stan, Crushed_Innocence, woxihuanni and 3 others
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
No offense and I dont intend to be mean; I'm being rather frank instead. It doesn't seem as if you value the advice being given here.

In a prior thread you mentioned the lack of advice and how that led to your situation.

Based on this thread I wonder if you would have accepted any advice as useful? It could be a good idea to weigh the benefits against the associated costs.

Anyway welcome to the site...and good luck.

That's my last input here...

Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, woxihuanni, Stan and 1 other person