S

scottvogel

Sep 25, 2024
I stand corrected.. It must of changed them and I wasn't aware
Yeah, insurance laws are a bitch here. I used to be a licensed agent, specializing in life and AD&D.

No, my wife and baby girls are covered. They'll have insurance and our stocks/bonds, etc. I wouldn't do them dirty like that. I'm sitting here remembering my baby girls when I held them when they were born. I'm remembering all the joy we've had together. I won't see them grow into adulthood. This sucks, but it has to be done.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: suffering_mo_7 and blackwidow
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
Yeah, insurance laws are a bitch here. I used to be a licensed agent, specializing in life and AD&D.

No, my wife and baby girls are covered. They'll have insurance and our stocks/bonds, etc. I wouldn't do them dirty like that. I'm sitting here remembering my baby girls when I held them when they were born. I'm remembering all the joy we've had together. I won't see them grow into adulthood. This sucks, but it has to be done.
Yes thes so many clauses ect but I'm sure you've done your homework.. I feel your pain I really do.. Your in such a tragic situation I totally get it.. I am just one of those people who can't go because of my children.. I also know the utter pain losing a parent from suicide causes a child.. It's something that's irreversible and life changing.. Keep sitting there a while,.. reminiscing and enjoying memories...

S

scottvogel

Sep 25, 2024
Yes thes so many clauses ect but I'm sure you've done your homework.. I feel your pain I really do.. Your in such a tragic situation I totally get it.. I am just one of those people who can't go because of my children.. I also know the utter pain losing a parent from suicide causes a child.. It's something that's irreversible and life changing.. Keep sitting there a while,.. reminiscing and enjoying memories...
Yes, I will. I hope they'll understand. I'm writing them each their own notes so they know why I did it.

Reactions: voltage268, DrinkyCrow, suffering_mo_7 and 1 other person
S

scottvogel

Sep 25, 2024
I wrote the notes for my daughters. I don't give a damn about my wife.

The only reason I kept life insurance was for my baby girls. My wife gets no note or goodbye.

By 3 pm tomorrow, I will hopefully have CTB.