• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
I've been unable to acquire SN for the past month or so; therefore, I'm thinking of hanging (probably partial suspension).

I'm unsure of what rope to buy, along with its specifications. I've looked through multiple threads; however, a lot of the information seems to be varied.

How painful is hanging? It feels like a much more violent death compared to SN.

Again, I would much rather prefer SN to be my method, so if anyone has sources that they'd feel comfortable sharing, please send me a private message.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I've been unable to acquire SN for the past month or so; therefore, I'm thinking of hanging (probably partial suspension).
I'll give info where I can to help you suffer as little as possible. Nice pfp, btw.

Partial hanging and SN are two very different methods. I take it that you know what you are doing, but I'd like to remind you that any form of hanging is intense for SI. Your failure rate is higher with partial, but with enough willpower it will work. Just don't be upset if you fail, because it's hard to accomplish mentally and physically.
I'm unsure of what rope to buy, along with its specifications. I've looked through multiple threads; however, a lot of the information seems to be varied.
Basically, anything ripe or ropeish will do. As a tip, thicker is better not for effectiveness but for comfort. Of course, something like a neck tie may be more comfortable because of the fabric, but I can't say I've played around and ranked any ideal textures. But hey, if you are gonna put in the effort to ctb then experimenting isn't too much to do, right? If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
How painful is hanging? It feels like a much more violent death compared to SN.
Depends. Yeah, shitty answer, I'm aware. I'd look into the night night method and learning to compress carotid arteries for the most painless death since you can combine it with partial. Otherwise, pretty painful with an exploding head feeling from crushing the windpipe.

I wouldn't say it's more violent than SN (perhaps this is because you are likely to thrash around while unconscious?) but it's definitely more likely to involve some movement. I'd say it's messier, but SN has vomiting. Oh, but you may shit or piss your pants if you are so curious lol
Again, I would much rather prefer SN to be my method, so if anyone has sources that they'd feel comfortable sharing, please send me a private message.
I have nothing to say on this. I don't feel comfortable sharing sources and with your comment count those who do will be unlikely to tell you. Sorry, mate.

Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
I know nothing about SN but if you're moving over to the hanging/hangers club then no it shouldn't be very if at all painful if done correctly. Rope or cable 10-20mm thick cotton, propylene or nylon is fine but some of us are fine that scarves work better because it hits the carotid arteries better and is obviously more comfortable than a rope or cable of which you'd be advised to use with a folded sock to pad the artery area and apply better pressure.

Thank you. I appreciate the information.

I have nothing to say on this. I don't feel comfortable sharing sources and with your comment count those who do will be unlikely to tell you. Sorry, mate.

Thank you for the information. The caution is understandable; I've had three people share their sources with me; however, they're all from the EU. I'm from the United States, so I can't obtain SN from those sources.

I don't post much; I mostly lurk. Hopefully, with enough time, I'll be able to gain a source; however, time is limited.

Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
I know nothing about SN but if you're moving over to the hanging/hangers club then no it shouldn't be very if at all painful if done correctly. Rope or cable 10-20mm thick cotton, propylene or nylon is fine but some of us are fine that scarves work better because it hits the carotid arteries better and is obviously more comfortable than a rope or cable of which you'd be advised to use with a folded sock to pad the artery area and apply better pressure.

It arrived today: 4 strand twisted cotton rope. 10mm, 16 yards.

I hope this was the correct purchase.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921