Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
I've been to 40 countries in my dreams in total, to some of them multiple times (I started keeping a list after I noticed the pattern and realized dream travelling was going to be a thing for me).

Feel free to share your story if you have a commonly reoccuring dream theme.

More of my story if youre interested: I used to use google earth religiously and thats what I think triggered the travel dreams. I gave up using google earth about a year ago (aside from my passion dying, i also exhausted pretty much all the available resources there) and travel dreams have become very rare since a few months after then. Every now and then though I still have them and theyre especially fun if theyre exceptionally immersive as in yesterdays dream which inspired me to make this post.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I dream of a house in which I discover hidden rooms. It's not the same house every time but the exhilaration of discovering the hidden rooms is beautifully familiar every time.

Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
I dream of a house in which I discover hidden rooms. It's not the same house every time but the exhilaration of discovering the hidden rooms is beautifully familiar every time.
Travel revolves around the same concept more or less, discovering brand new, interesting places; and I absolutely love the feeling. They look much cooler in dreams than their real life counterparts too

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't have lucid dreams, but I suspect my house dreams are close to lucid. That wonderful feeling when I realize I'm in or near the house with the rooms... aaah!