• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

user48

Apr 17, 2022
I don't want to get scammed or buy wrong %, wondering if anyone can dm me a source please

deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
Your dms aren't open yet, since you're a new account with one post.

You have to be more active until you're able to send and receive them.

Are you a previous lurker or someone who has only just found the site?

U

user48

Apr 17, 2022
Your dms aren't open yet, since you're a new account with one post.

You have to be more active until you're able to send and receive them.

Are you a previous lurker or someone who has only just found the site?
i was just lurking before.
i also have found a few sites for sn but honestly idk what to trust and im wondering if someone has a website that worked for them.
also what do you mean by active, do i need to comment or just be on the website? and when do i know i can send and receive?

thank you for replying

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
i was just lurking before.
i also have found a few sites for sn but honestly idk what to trust and im wondering if someone has a website that worked for them.
also what do you mean by active, do i need to comment or just be on the website? and when do i know i can send and receive?

thank you for replying
Active meaning, you need to make more posts or stay logged into your account for a certain amount of time, not sure which. But as long as your an active community member you should be able to PM in a few days or so.