I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
Great. Now my boyfriend is acting distant to me. He hardly talks to me yet he's always online ;-; we are long distance and before he's posted how tired he is of me. I am hurting so much I wish I was worthy of being loved and cared like others are. I will never experience that. This is why I want to ctb I am just very worthless person. I shouldn't be here. even friends I message just ignore me after awhile. I am drowning in loneliness

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hans Voralberg, Suicidebydeath, LADY007 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know loneliness can be painful for many people. I'm sorry you are going through this. People can easily let you down and disappoint you, which is why I see it as better to stay away. I wish you the best.

Reactions: LADY007 and Snake of Eden
ming

ming

Depressed Whale
Sep 15, 2020
Been through the same thing recently :( Men are super interested at first but then the moment they have to start being committed they slowly drift away and stop giving a damn. So sorry that you're going through this. The best thing you can do is have an honest talk with him and find out what his true feelings are.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
DanWhoLikesPie

DanWhoLikesPie

Dec 14, 2021
Great. Now my boyfriend is acting distant to me. He hardly talks to me yet he's always online ;-; we are long distance and before he's posted how tired he is of me. I am hurting so much I wish I was worthy of being loved and cared like others are. I will never experience that. This is why I want to ctb I am just very worthless person. I shouldn't be here. even friends I message just ignore me after awhile. I am drowning in loneliness
Long-distance relationships are hard. I've been there, done that! My girlfriend and I were together every day during college, but then when we moved to different cities, we slowly drifted apart.

Does he know what you're going through? If he does, and he's still ignoring you, ditch the jerk. I've read some of your posts, and you deserve so much better. Be single for a time, take up a hobby, spend time with your female friends. I'm assuming you're female. If you're a gay dude, spend some time with some platonic friends. It helps, and for me, a few months of hanging out with friends, going out and hooking up with strangers set me straight. Now I've been with my current girlfriend for 11 years!

Everyone has the right to CTB any time they choose. But if you're feeling unloved, maybe it's not you. Maybe it's him. :notsure:

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Loneliness is painful, I'm sorry I wish I could say more.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and DanWhoLikesPie
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I rarely hear anything positive about long distance relationships. It truly takes a unique set of people, often in equally unique situations, to pull it off.

I for sure wouldn't think the success of this relationship was because of you. This type of relationship simply has its flaws for most and he did a poor job of communication during all of this, a poor job of handling it and made immature statements. I would imagine he is probably younger fellow and if not, it is even more disappointing.

I can guarantee you that you are more than worthy of love and being cared for. Do not judge your value based on him as he doesn't seem to have a good value system to compare to.

Best wishes, friend.

Reactions: DanWhoLikesPie
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
please leave this guy no matter what. you shouldn't bother with someone who makes you feel ignored.

Reactions: DanWhoLikesPie