Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

Monarch
Jun 14, 2023
I'm scared, I met this guy online through a chat room and he seems super nice. I know all about grooming and stuff but apparently it's legal cause I'm not a minor. there's a big age gap tho. we've been talking for a few days and he listened to everything I said and is super kinda and accepting. I think maybe I can use him as a friend and still be safe. I think I'll tell him about my plans to CTB too. not about SS but I think I should let him know if we're gonna have a relationship of sorts. I hope everything turns out well and he doesn't get mad at me.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Yeah go for it. There's no harm.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I wouldn't advice you tell anyone of your ctb plans if that's what you really want to do unless if you want to try therapy and other things and not only that getting into a relationship will also hinder your ctb plans.

All the best OP.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
think I'll tell him about my plans to CTB too. not about SS but I think I should let him know if we're gonna have a relationship of sorts

Maybe you could do the opposite. I told a close friend about the forums, but brushed it off as a place to vent and socialize (which is true).

Telling a complete stranger about your plans could leave you very vulnerable to be put in a position of abuse. I would at least get to know them physically for a while before mentioning anything.

And never forget, meet in a public place with people around. People can feign being nice. If he's a genuine guy then there is no harm taking thinks slowly and cautiously, he'll understand.

Best of luck!