aitouka

aitouka

calm
Apr 5, 2023
Long time no see…
Andddd I relapsed! I cut myself again!
Ahhhhhh I want to kms fuck life fuck everything
I promised my girlfriend not to cut myself… that turned out well.
eeek
I actually cut because I was so desperate and hopeless ahhahaha, I don't find faults in myself nor do I think I'm to blame for shit, so I don't understand why my girlfriend always thinks she's the 'sinner' despite her being a wonderful and capable person.
I guess I'm just in pain because I'm always hopeless about how solutions never work and stuff, I'm trying to support her through anxiety and stuff but she just says she's fine that way despite obviously being not fine. Like sorry but at least I try. I know people get tired of trying but like I'm here. She supports me so I want to support her too. Is it that difficult. I want to die. I want to kms.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: landslide2, EndofSmallSanctuary, HeartThatFeeds and 2 others
HeartThatFeeds

HeartThatFeeds

Its joever
Aug 19, 2023
I'm sorry you relapsed, I'm glad you're still trying, I understand how hard it is to try to support someone else when you're struggling yourself, just try to take everything a day at a time, even when you relapse eveey hour that goes by is an hour without you harming yourself, that really helps me when it comes to these things

aitouka

aitouka

calm
Apr 5, 2023
I'm sorry you relapsed, I'm glad you're still trying, I understand how hard it is to try to support someone else when you're struggling yourself, just try to take everything a day at a time, even when you relapse eveey hour that goes by is an hour without you harming yourself, that really helps me when it comes to these things
Thank you :(( I'm trying to talk things through with her, stuff has actually been better but I was in an emotional turmoil…

Reactions: HeartThatFeeds