Pink and white

Pink and white

Sleep
Jun 16, 2023
I feel quite repulsed at the thought of my body being in a coffin; it really generates a lot of aversion in me, but for very silly reasons... A year ago, I had the worst months of my life in which I wanted to end it all (in short, several important people to me left, among other things I have been accumulating in my life). I reached a point where I couldn't even stand, and the people I once considered "friends" started using me as a joke, saying horrible things behind my back like "Suicide rope" or "Coffin with feet." The truth is, I never did them any harm for them to treat me that way, so I guess that's why I'm not very open with my current friends about my recent mental health.
The harassment I endured was so extreme that they even sent me messages telling me to cut my veins and kill myself. They exposed personal things about me just to hurt me, and they made memes about me (in bad taste).
That's why I don't feel like dying and being in a coffin so much. I want to die at sea, where nobody can find me, and nobody knows what happened to me.
The harassment I endured was so extreme that they even sent me messages telling me to cut my veins and kill myself. They exposed personal things about me just to hurt me, and they made memes about me (in bad taste).
That's why I don't feel like dying and being in a coffin so much. I want to die at sea, where nobody can find me, and nobody knows what happened to me.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and alonely
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so horrible how humans create so much suffering, it disgusts me how they make the existences of other people much more unbearable, I also wish to just be forgotten about once I'm finally free from this existence.