• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mah22022

mah22022

Aug 11, 2023
So I've been trying partial hanging for a long time on and off with not much success. I have seen many people claim it is painless while I've seen others say the opposite.

When it comes to my experience It was painful sometimes very painful. I've never gotten close to passing out only tremoring and tingling at best.

Any advice? I don't have access to any of other methods since I live in a foreign country that is very strict.

(I'm using a nylon rope 10mm, anchored to my bathroom door)

Reactions: Mauve87
drearybreadd

drearybreadd

nomnomnomnom
Jul 16, 2023
what is causing the pain? positioning the rope in different places and leaning in different positions so pressure is applied differently could change results. Maybe you are also not putting your full body weight on it. As always, full suspension would probably be more effective if possible. From videos you see the person loses consciousness in 15 secs at most. Wish you luck with whatever you decide

Upvote 0
mah22022

mah22022

Aug 11, 2023
what is causing the pain? positioning the rope in different places and leaning in different positions so pressure is applied differently could change results. Maybe you are also not putting your full body weight on it. As always, full suspension would probably be more effective if possible. From videos you see the person loses consciousness in 15 secs at most. Wish you luck with whatever you decide
Thank you for replying. I am not so sure what the cause is. Its like my heads about to explode and I get a headache afterwards.

I've heard the cause might be related to squeezing the juggler instead of the carotids, but I'm not so sure. I've tried different positions and so far having no success - with full suspension i've seen multiple videos of people not passing out for like 5 minutes or they just give themselves brain damage in the aftermath. So I'm somewhat hesistant to try it.

Upvote 0