• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nametagged

Aug 2, 2021
I know some people plan to only use one bottle of N, but failure is not an option for me so I will be using two. I'm very sensitive to medications/chemicals and worry that I will pass out before I can finish both bottles. I was thinking that if I poured them into an open container a day or two before, some of the alcohol and maybe even some water would evaporate. If anyone has any knowledge or ideas about this, I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
Surely if you're that sensitive then one would do it?

I really would not go trying to reinvent methods. The forum is full of information on methods and the best ways to carry them out. There's millions of questions of people then trying to reinvent every method in whatever ways they can imagine. You say you cannot fail yet then want to try to do the method differently to recommended. N is very expensive and a lot of hassle and risk to get. Why risk messing with it? If you are unsure it will work for you then maybe another method is a better option.

It really is up to you. The info is there on the best ways to carry out the methods. Anything else is usually more risky / less guaranteed and that is up to you.

Reactions: speck and Anonymous_A
N

Nametagged

Aug 2, 2021
Surely if you're that sensitive then one would do it?

I really would not go trying to reinvent methods. The forum is full of information on methods and the best ways to carry them out. There's millions of questions of people then trying to reinvent every method in whatever ways they can imagine. You say you cannot fail yet then want to try to do the method differently to recommended. N is very expensive and a lot of hassle and risk to get. Why risk messing with it? If you are unsure it will work for you then maybe another method is a better option.

It really is up to you. The info is there on the best ways to carry out the methods. Anything else is usually more risky / less guaranteed and that is up to you.
I asked for feedback about my idea, not for approval or your personal opinion on my situation.

• Yay!
Reactions: ready.to.go, peacefulhorizons and Alwaysbadtime
L

LionsTigersAndBears

Archangel
Oct 14, 2020
You could cook off the liquid to extract the N, here a video on how to extract ketamine from a liquid just keep it under 130 degrees Celsius and then you could put the powder is capsules

Reactions: Nametagged
N

Nametagged

Aug 2, 2021
You could cook off the liquid to extract the N, here a video on how to extract ketamine from a liquid just keep it under 130 degrees Celsius and then you could put the powder is capsules

This is really interesting but I would be afraid of damaging the N. Thanks though!

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
This is really interesting but I would be afraid of damaging the N. Thanks though!
You can't drink it, your scared to damage it with the given comments above, why not just use something else? Like a rope, if you really wanna go

Reactions: celan and checkouttime
N

Nametagged

Aug 2, 2021
You can't drink it, your scared to damage it with the given comments above, why not just use something else? Like a rope, if you really wanna go
I asked a question about simply trying to get some of it to evaporate naturally. Not about other methods or opinions. Have a nice day.

Reactions: ready.to.go, Alwaysbadtime and peacefulhorizons
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
It sucks you got some snippy responses to your simple question. I don't know the answer to it....sorry.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Nametagged and checkouttime
N

Nametagged

Aug 2, 2021
It sucks you got some snippy responses to your simple question. I don't know the answer to it....sorry.
Thanks. I got some private answers so it's all good. Too many unhappy people in the world. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: peacefulhorizons
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Thanks. I got some private answers so it's all good. Too many unhappy people in the world. :heart:

especially the ones that couldn't save their dead kids in fixthe26/stop SS, although you could be right,they could be actually happy their kids ctb, wouldn't put it past them personally.