• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mogu

Dec 19, 2023
hello, i think i've settled on boofing (rectal administration) of heroin as my method, but wanted some advice on the logistics. the guide linked on the opiate megathread says to use a 1ml oral syringe, but an overdose amount of 1g or more would probably need at least 4ml of water to dissolve properly. i'm worried that if i redose multiple times with the 1ml syringe the H will leak out- should i just get a larger syringe and dose it all at once? or maybe boof some of it and snort the rest? idk…if anyone else has thought about this method or has experience, some advice would be appreciated.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Why not get 4x 1ml syringes ready & prepped beforehand?

I would prob take SN with this method as well, just to be sure I don't ever wake up.

Reactions: notforl0ng
M

mogu

Dec 19, 2023
Why not get 4x 1ml syringes ready & prepped beforehand?

I would prob take SN with this method as well, just to be sure I don't ever wake up.
multiple 1ml syringes could work…..

and SN is extremely difficult to get where i am in canada (unless i manage to find a source here) which is why i started looking at H in the first place, but combining the two would definitely increase the reliability