• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Ello there, for the few people who were here 13 months ago, you might know about my story of my first main attempt. Basically, we had a science-related field trip where we examined the water (pH levels and stuff,) and they had a demonstration of the different pH levels, with 0 being sulfuric acid. Now, I decided to take it at the last minute, but I made a big mistake. I told my friends, and that's how it failed, I made this mistake in both of my big plans, actually, but today I found out something great (well, not great as what my therapist would say, but...) So, I found out that in my science class, they never locked any of the doors, which for a society which is so set on preventing ctb it's kind of silly that they hadn't locked it. It has the exact same stuff, identical to the bottle, and I am considering a "recreation," except not telling my friends about it, and just leaving a note in my pocket or something. This might be stupid, but I've said stupider stuff on this forum, like some cleaning stuff. If you could leave your thoughts, that would be nice.
AAAAAAAAAAA I'm dying from excitement!

Last edited: