• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HowardRatner

HowardRatner

the world is hell
Jun 14, 2020
Hi, what place do you recommend me to CTB? I will use SN but in my country hotels are not open yet, and I don't live alone. I thought about taking SN and just lay on my bed and wait to die but I'm not sure.

Reactions: flank, Meditation guide and Astral316
FewerMoats

FewerMoats

Sep 1, 2020
Do you have access to the woods at all? I think it'd be nice to find a quiet place in the mountains if you're doing SN. Take a blanket and sit in nature for a minute before you fall asleep.

• Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny, flank, HowardRatner and 2 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Do you have access to the woods at all? I think it'd be nice to find a quiet place in the mountains if you're doing SN. Take a blanket and sit in nature for a minute before you fall asleep.

Risk being found too soon.

Reactions: Hyperbunny and Astral316
FewerMoats

FewerMoats

Sep 1, 2020
Idk. I live around mountains and I'm pretty confident I could find a place where I could be undisturbed. I understand it won't be like that for everyone, it just sounds nice.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would also pick somewhere deep in nature. The sites, smells, and fresh air would be lovely last experiences.

• Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny, flank, Zyntkalla and 1 other person
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
I always think about buying a small 1 person tent. But idk, maybe I need the comfort of my room.

Reactions: Hyperbunny, flank and Meditation guide
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've been for a long walk today in a beautiful place in nature, as I was walking round I'm thinking ooh that would be a nice place, and there, and here. Honestly it's a bugger when you're out for a nice refreshing break in the countryside and all you can see and think is where I could wait for the bus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hyperbunny and HowardRatner