M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Sources like PPEH recommend SN. But one will vomit for sure after taking SN.
But one still vomits after having taken the recommend anti emetic Meto

Vomiting on especially an empty stomach risks that SN will not be absorbed. PPEH says that one should abort this method, if vomiting happens. Abort it by pressing on one's stomach to vomit everything out.

So the question:
The recommended dose of SN is not that big to swallow. Also it tastes like salt. It's kind of a salt.
So which available anti emetic would work then? Or are they kind of influenced by pro life thinking and want to stop more people from taking a reliable method.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Vizzy's guide recommends these AEs:

Domperidone
Metoclopramide
Olanzapine
Alizapramide
Chlorpromazine
Prochlorperazine

Reactions: cowboypants, martinso67 and Esokabat
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I am not sure if I should choose this method. It would be to risky to fail because of vomiting.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I am not sure if I should choose this method. It would be to risky to fail because of vomiting.
How much SN do you have? It is normal to vomit, but we always prepare 3 glasses of NS in case that happens. Maybe this will help you, to reduce nausea

D

dopaminedeath

Student
Nov 12, 2022
you should delete this cause the SN guide on this very site already tells you to keep a second glass and drink it after vomiting.

Also the ppeh you cite says it too

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
AEs are recommended but vomiting with SN is common and a natural response of your body to recognizing a toxin. That is why the pph suggests to prepare a second cup and only abort if a second cup isn't accessible. Vomiting doesn't mean an automatic failure. Even 1gm has proven to be lethal. There is a good chance whatever is left would kill you.

You can't also abort by "pressing on stomach and vomiting everything out". That's not how it works. You would need medical intervention with no guarantee of success to be saved.

Reactions: martinso67 and locked*n*loaded
M

M48 Patton

Jun 2, 2024
There are so many variables , for me my health conditions for one.

AE and fasting seem to play a big part and for me i think the fasting will be more beneficial to me.
Ultimately this is a poison, even with AE the body will detect a poison. Probably just have to risk it