A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
Will add vogalib (an over the counter dopaminergic anti emetic)
and omeprazole, as anti acid.
I really wish it will be efficient.

I was first planning using Co and make a BBQ in my car but thanks to you fellows I may have a safer / more peaceful death. That s a great gift and I am really grateful.

Talked on phone with my parents about not doing my next MRI and surgery. I am just sick of being aware of my dead body. I feel traped inside it. They want me to have this surgery. I want to avoid them thinking afterward :"If He had it, He would feel better and would be here with us".
But I am sure that it will be the same, that even the top rank doctor in my country can t do nothing about it. Just take a lot of money.

This situation sucks. Having Sn at hand reach now put me very near of my relief. I am scare of bad karma doing suicide but as for life itself I am rid of it.
Felt sad and lonely all through it. Failed mariage, failed career. Abusive and violent childhood, addiction, handicap due to assault.

I just feel very sick and tired. Need to leave.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hershberger, LMLN, nw7 and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
SN on its own is efficient. Have you read the two threads of successes and failures with all the anecdotes? I believe, but don't recall for sure, that some folks have had quite peaceful experiences with just SN. I do recall for sure that some vomit even with antiemetics.

I hope you find peace with yourself so you can move forward with whatever you decide is best for you.

SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
Sharing some similarities with your situation, @Ange_Fatigue. I understand how you feel. I wish you all the best with your choice. :heart:

Hope you don't mind me asking... Regarding the omperazole, not 100% sure, but I read somewhere it is not as effective as Tagamet? I remember you mentioned you have some medical background - what made you choose omeprazole over OTC antacids like milk of magnesia and calcium carbonates? I cannot get Tagamet and my only option is to go with the OTCs or none at all. Just asking for more insights.

Last edited:
Reactions: faust