StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I replied to @LetzteAusfahrt post in the partners mega thread.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...les-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/post-915616

My post has been deleted and received at least four likes.

It basically questioned if Dani's style of ctb with an observer was perhaps complicating things.
I myself have experienced that over complicating ctb can lead to failure.
In his best interest I responded because I want his suffering to end successfully.

Apart from that, I believe in freedom of information, so I am little peeved that my post was just deleted without my consent.

What do you think?

Reactions: TooConscious, TheSoulless, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
The rules say to PM instead of replying to posts in the thread. I'm guessing that's why it was deleted. I noticed another post replying to him also got deleted.

Reactions: KleinerWolf, Lupgevif, TheSoulless and 3 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Ive got a warning now.
One more "mistake" and I'm banned lol
Thought this place was better than what reddit has become.
Maybe a ban is what I need to finally push me over the edge lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and TheSoulless
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's probably better that you discuss this with the mods than post about it. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Fragile, Myforevercharlie, Lupgevif and 3 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
You broke a rule, your post in theory polluted the thread with something that could hinder other people's search for a partner, like rue89 said, you should've PMed the person you wanted to talk to. You seem to be taking it rather personally, but I think you weren't censored, you just posted something in a place not suited for it.

Reactions: KleinerWolf, Sensei and Myforevercharlie
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
I replied to @LetzteAusfahrt post in the partners mega thread.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...les-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/post-915616

My post has been deleted and received at least four likes.

It basically questioned if Dani's style of ctb with an observer was perhaps complicating things.
I myself have experienced that over complicating ctb can lead to failure.
In his best interest I responded because I want his suffering to end successfully.

Apart from that, I believe in freedom of information, so I am little peeved that my post was just deleted without my consent.

What do you think?

Hello @StateOfMind when I first joined I kept making the same mistake of replying on the partners megathread, forgetting that it has specific rules. And yes, I did get punished and even banned. I kept forgetting I can't reply and only pm on that thread. Anyways, I feel your frustration and I did actually see that reply you posted thinking you're going to get reprimanded. I don't make the rules, I just follow them as best I can.

Peace

Reactions: KleinerWolf